Following up the Carlton thread this time around I've got a few suggestions on the Suns list. This is more of a targetted exercise looking at their quality players who are all Victorian and might be amenable to coming back.

1. Touk Miller. Played his 100th game with the Suns and is probably ungettable but if you don't ask you don't get. Touk is a local boy originally coming from Maribyrnong Park. He averages over 20 disposals and 5 tackles over his 100 games. His teammates love him, he is a vice captain and he finished 6th in the best and fairest last year. From what I've seen he has a bit of Tom Liberatore about him.

2. Brayden Fiorini. Even though he finished 5th in the Suns B&F last year he looks set to take another step to me. He is in the elite kick who gets plenty of the ball which is something our list could really do with. Could take the other wing opposite Lachie Hunter.

3. Peter Wright. I'm not sure that we need another tall forward but I'm always of the opinion that you can't have too many good players. Wright could perform a great double act with Tim English giving him a chop out in the ruck. And suddenly Two Metre Peter has some competition for a spot at the Suns with the addition of King and Williams to their list. He also seems to have stagnated a little so maybe a change of scenery might benefit him?

None of these guys would be easy to land. All are contracted but what do they mean these days? They would all make our team/list better and are quality people as well as players.