...let me guess.

We played and lost?

Or Rian Gryphin has quit the club and is moving to "the Orange"?

Or we decided to select Christian Howard (or Tim Walsh) with our first round selection?

I know I can get a bit philosophical about some outcomes, but when you saw the rain didn't you figure we were in trouble? I mean, it's frustrating (really, really frustrating) but are there any match conditions less suited to our style of play than those last night? And well, it probably would help if we actually defended...but with Crozier out, getting organised behind the ball was always going to be tricky...and then there is that thing where Sammy Seaton turns into a super star whenever he plays us, and Jack Martin is a really (really, really) good player...

And yes, they ran away with it late but to be fair when you are pushing forward to try and score in order to win, you are always going to be vulnerable if you MISS...and we missed (or rather, mis-fired!).

I am worried about the hub because of the greasy conditions but if it rains like that again we are going to be in trouble...other than that, it's one game. Crozier will be back (and we will be more organised) and all will be OK.