Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R9 2020

http://afl.to/2CND5FL

After 705 days Majak is back. A remarkable story.

2. Likes Max469, Remi Moses liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Garry Lyon waffled on pre-game on how the dees were waiting to payback port for their carry on in round 1 last year

Post Thanks / Like

Must say seeing Melbourne embarrassed doesn't hurt the healing process from last night one bit.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

5. Likes bornadog, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    Must say seeing Melbourne embarrassed doesn't hurt the healing process from last night one bit.
    I am still hurting and angry about the performance last night and won't go near the TV at this stage to watch any games.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I am still hurting and angry about the performance last night and won't go near the TV at this stage to watch any games.
    Aye, but it's surprisingly therapeutic!

What have they got, another 2 years of Goodwin and this list of shit trucks aside Gawn and Petracca?

Beautiful.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

8. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Port are gonna end our 2020 season quite brutally next week.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    They're extremely even and super clean by hand and foot, albeit facing minimal resistance.

We're in some strife if we don't get our collective shit together.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

I wish Georgiades senior played 100 for us his son looks the goods.
    Edit : Just realised he went 18 and we took Weightman at 15 so we could've snared him but no complaints with Weightman. Georgiades looks good though plays tall, nice kick, moves well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Actually it wouldn't surprise me if we pushed them. Port coming off a 4 day break and, being the schizophrenic team we are, we will probably respond hard from yesterday's inept display. We haven't put in 2 shockers in 2 weeks yet this season.

Melbourne thinking they are contenders is one of the most spectacularly misguided evaluations in many a year. They are bog ordinary and their finals flirtation in 2018 was the outlier. And they are garbage despite having one of the best ruckman the game has seen in the last 20 years.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Actually it wouldn't surprise me if we pushed them. Port coming off a 4 day break and, being the schizophrenic team we are, we will probably respond hard from yesterday's inept display. We haven't put in 2 shockers in 2 weeks yet this season.

Melbourne thinking they are contenders is one of the most spectacularly misguided evaluations in many a year. They are bog ordinary and their finals flirtation in 2018 was the outlier. And they are garbage despite having one of the best ruckman the game has seen in the last 20 years.
    I don't rate Goodwin one bit, and to have Richards there as well - is a poor coaching panel
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I don't rate Goodwin one bit, and to have Richards there as well - is a poor coaching panel
    They won't sack him either, in these financially compromised times. Why they gave him a 3 year contract extension last year is a mystery.

Post Thanks / Like

They won't sack him either, in these financially compromised times. Why they gave him a 3 year contract extension last year is a mystery.
    I've got some close Demons fans as friends and they aren't big fans of Goodwin. They play hot potato footy and get slaughtered on the turnover. I've noticed they have tried to alter this a bit recently with some slower possession play but any loose ball situations they revert to type. Oliver biggest culprit. It's not dissimilar to our gameplan in some ways.

Post Thanks / Like

We haven't put in 2 shockers in 2 weeks yet this season.
    What about in 1 week? We've only got a short break.

Hardwick and Buckley repaying the faith after years of mediocrity has done wonders for shit coaches job security. It meana guys like Goodwin get at least 6 years before the club can bring itself to admit it might have stuffed up that coaching appointment.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    What about in 1 week? We've only got a short break.
    Port are going to have their 3rd game in 9 days and a 4 day break to Monday. They have a much tougher turnaround that we do.

Post Thanks / Like

Port are going to have their 3rd game in 9 days and a 4 day break to Monday. They have a much tougher turnaround that we do.
    A pity Melbourne failed to force them out of anything heavier than a light jog.
    BORDERLINE FLYING