This is not a slap at the coach but what is going on in Bevo's head? It's not the match selections I'm referring to it's a lack of a realistic game plan. Expecting a young list to attack the game in a highly physical and mental way with a high press thrown in against older, more experienced teams is a ridiculously over optimistic game plan. It's just not sustainable. It's was worked out well before the Port Adelaide game this pre-season teams were exploiting our press in 2017 and scoring against us heavily on the turnover and from stoppages. So what's changed since then? Nothing. Why?

I love Bevo I will be forever indebted to him but we need an influx of new ideas badly. He needs support. I've always said Bevo is not a career coach he cares too deeply and he'll burn out so he has to stop micro-managing every single facet and start leaning on others more for support. His recent article and watching him with his head in his hands after the Richmond game tells me Bevo is burning out, if he hasn't already.

Think we need an assistant coach clean out, like, most of them. What do you reckon?

Apologies if something like this has gone up I haven't logged on for a few days.