Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
I’ve always hated the title of this thread.

Dunkley had definitely gone up a level in the matches so far. I think i had him pegged as extremely tough but with limitations.. a poor kick, and slow. I noticed he only got above 20 possessions three times last year, and Friday night confirmed for me that he adds something really unique in our midfield. He makes the others look so much better - it was interesting that Bont, Macrae and Treloar were not at their best. I wonder how many smothers we had on Friday night without him?

As a person he went down in my estimation for the way he went about things but you’d have to say his attitude on returning to us couldn’t have been better. It would leave a nasty taste for me if having missed most of ‘21 with injury (recognise not from any fault of his own) and after all the ostentatious Treloar bromance declarations he renewed his request for a trade, but I hope we are able to sign him up before the end of season and preempt the speculation.
I wasn’t here when this thread was started. Who would be so incredibly horrible to create this thread? I have my cyber rotten fruit ready to throw.