Thanks Thanks:  302
Likes Likes:  3,271
Page 92 of 263 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3937

Thread: Trade Dunkley

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trade Dunkley

Just heard on the AFL site that we are starting to weaken on the Dunkley trade, and that it will probably get done..

Stay strong doggies. We have absolutely no reason to go soft, and gift the Bombers anything.
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

2. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette54 View Post
    Just heard on the AFL site that we are starting to weaken on the Dunkley trade, and that it will probably get done..

Stay strong doggies. We have absolutely no reason to go soft, and gift the Bombers anything.
    Yep, my gut feel is that we will accept pick 7 only.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

Who said that J54?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Cleary and (Riley) Beveridge Bornadog. They were also discussing whether any player was worth two first round picks.
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

7. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleary and (Riley) Beveridge Bornadog. They were also discussing whether any player was worth two first round picks.
    But that's just those two flogs spitballing, there's no indication from the club that we're weakening?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    But that's just those two flogs spitballing, there's no indication from the club that we're weakening?
    Dead silence. Haven't heard from Power. With every passing minute I'm thinking more and more that he stays.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Dead silence. Haven't heard from Power. With every passing minute I'm thinking more and more that he stays.
    I think unless Essendon resolves their trade deadlocks tomorrow, there is a very good chance Dunkley stays.
    If Dodoro's trades all fall through, I think his time at the Bombers is over.

11. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    That is what I love about Power - the Iceman

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

13. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite simply if the injectors want Dunkley they have until end of business tomorrow to present to Sam Power what they are prepared to offer to prize him out of a two year comittment. If that doesn't satisfy our decision makers then Essendon should be told to bugger off as we have other business to attend to. Apparently they are yet to formally present an offer as to what they are willing to part with which is par for the course with these arse clowns who make a play for everyone and drag everything out until the last minute. Pay up or piss off would be my ultimatum to the Dodo.

15. Likes GVGjr, Funke disco, DOG GOD, josie, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mitcha, I agree that we shouldn't get in their spoiling and delaying tactics. Put a timeframe on them and then close up shop if they can't meet it

What does your 'gut feel' say? Does he stay a dog or does the deal get done?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

It feels as though Essendon / Dodoro want to claim Trade Week for their own, and placing too many Clubs like ours at their disposal.

The number of deals that they're trying to manipulate, due largely to their sinking ship, is stalling progress for too many.

I want the narrative to shift that sees us putting the heat on them in this regard.

As GVGjr mentions above " Put a timeframe on them and then close up shop if they can't meet it ", and allow us to move on.

18. Likes KT31, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    That is what I love about Power - the Iceman
    Who even is that? Kind of looks like some hybrid Cal Twoomey / Jason Akermanis

Post Thanks / Like

Do not give us junk for Dunk.

Stare him down Sammy.

21. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcha View Post
    Quite simply if the injectors want Dunkley they have until end of business tomorrow to present to Sam Power what they are prepared to offer to prize him out of a two year comittment. If that doesn't satisfy our decision makers then Essendon should be told to bugger off as we have other business to attend to. Apparently they are yet to formally present an offer as to what they are willing to part with which is par for the course with these arse clowns who make a play for everyone and drag everything out until the last minute. Pay up or piss off would be my ultimatum to the Dodo.
    Spot on! We should have given them a deadline and told Dunkley the ball is in their court to make it work.

One thing about the bombers - they are fantastic at manipulating the media stories. Whether journos are their supporters or just desperate for clicks.

For mine, I’m happy with treloar on a contract which sees Collingwood pay at least 33% of his contract for the duration of his contract if the stars line up but I also want a first round pick next year.

23. Likes WBFC4FFC, josie liked this post