Thanks Thanks:  302
Likes Likes:  3,271
Page 65 of 263 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Dunkley

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trade Dunkley

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    What about mobile phone messages?
    Oh no. They think his content is rubbish. But they're willing to permaban a valued poster for him just to get me over there. Now that's a culture I can get behind.

2. Thanks 1eyedog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    Look, I don't mind it here. But Bomberblitz are offering pizza nights. Pizza jeemak. I could be persuaded with a calzone.
    Well if you want to end up like old Jakey Boy then prioritise the pizza nights. I'm holding firm and will defer to the club's board to determine what additions to the usual WOOF format may be offered in the future.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    I hear he is having some frustration with Axe Man and his tendency to hoard information without sharing.
    I floated BAD's name in a trade on another thread and now everybody is jumping on board. First the the journos steal our ideas and now we are stealing each others!

Post Thanks / Like

Well things are a bit more up beat around here! Thank you Mr Power
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I floated BAD's name in a trade on another thread and now everybody is jumping on board. First the the journos steal our ideas and now we are stealing each others!
    That's funny, I don't recall seeing such a post........
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

7. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I for one welcome Axe Man our new overlord.
    "It's over. It's all over."

9. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Dunkley a required player: Power

Western Bulldogs General Manager of List & Recruiting Sam Power speaks to Bulldogs Media on day one of the 2020 AFL Trade Period.

The Western Bulldogs have no desire to trade star midfielder Josh Dunkley despite interest from Essendon, according to list boss Sam Power.

Speaking to westernbulldogs.com.au on the opening day of the 2020 AFL Trade Period, Power reiterated that Dunkley remains an extremely important part of the Bulldogs’ plans for next year and beyond.

Dunkley is contracted to the Bulldogs until the end of 2022, with the Bombers making a strong push for the highly-rated 23-year-old.

“Essendon clearly have interest in him,” Bulldogs’ general manager of list and recruiting, Sam Power, said.

“From our end, Josh is such a valuable member of the club and the team. He’s in the leadership group, he was second in our best and fairest last year (2019) and is a fantastic player.

“Josh is someone we see being at this football club for a long period of time. He’s someone we want to keep at this football club.”

Dunkley was a member of the All Australian squad of 40 in 2019 on the back of a breakout season.

He missed a block of football in 2020 due to an ankle syndesmosis injury, but returned to have a big impact as the Bulldogs made the finals for the second year running.

“Josh has been up in Queensland since the end of the season and he got back to Melbourne yesterday,” Power said.

“We’ve had conversations with him over the last few weeks, just reiterating how important he is to us and that we see him here as a long-term player.

“We want him as part of the Western Bulldogs Football Club.”
    Nice. Either way the words that needed to be said.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

WOOF General Manager of List & Recruiting Jeemak speaks to Bulldogs Media on day one of the 2020 AFL message board Trade Period.

WOOF has no desire to trade star poster Ledge despite interest from Bomberblitz according to list boss Jeemak.

Speaking to westernbulldogs.com.au on the opening day of the 2020 AFL message board Trade Period, Jee reiterated that Ledge remains an extremely important part of the Board’s plans for next year and beyond.

Ledge is contracted to WOOF until the end of 2022, with Bomberblitz making a strong push for the highly-rated 56-year-old.

“Those tryhards clearly have interest in him,” WOOF's general manager of list and recruiting, Jeemaku, said.

“From our end, Ledge is such a valuable member of the team. He’s in the leadership group, he was second leading poster last year (2019) and is a fantastic contibuter"

“Ledgey is someone we see being on this board for a long period of time. He’s someone we want to keep posting"

He missed a block of posting in 2020 due to having to paint the house but returned to have a big impact as the Bulldogs made the finals for the second year running.

“Ledge has been at work since the end of the season and he got some RDOs organised yesterday,” Jeemak said.

“We’ve had conversations with him over the last few weeks, just reiterating how important he is to us and that we see him here as a long-term poster

“We want him as part of WOOF. Unless Bomberblitz can satisfy our requirements for pizza and a few six packs”
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Is that the end of this thread?
    No it's a dance BAD. He's saying if you want him that badly you should do yourself a favour and at least bring some lube.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

13. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    That's funny, I don't recall seeing such a post........
    Me either
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Great work Twodogs. Bought a smile to my dial.

Much better then reading about Trump claiming victory and then having a whinge about election fraud.

16. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    No it's a dance BAD. He's saying if you want him that badly you should do yourself a favour and at least bring some lube.
    I want to actually hear from Dunkley saying I am happy at the Club and will honour my contract. I am here for the long haul.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to actually hear from Dunkley saying I am happy at the Club and will honour my contract. I am here for the long haul.
    I agree. The silence is deafening. Take the money or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I interpreted Power's statement as this guy is one of our blue chips, he's an important part of our future so this is what he's worth to us. You want him, knock us out of the park with an offer otherwise sling your hook. Almost the antithesis of Dodo's request for Wines in a Fantasia deal.

20. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we'll hear from Dunks unfortunately.