As discussed already I'd be really pushing to see if we can get Peter Ladhams to ask for a trade to us. Ruck who covers the ground well, is a decent ball user and links up play, can be effective up forward and is a decent mark and shot, would be a fantastic combo with English and enable us to play two rucks without feeling it. He'd be hard to get but the good ones are.

After that. I know nothing about O'Halloran but if we can get him relatively cheaply I'd be down. Perryman would be better and sounds like he is a chance to leave but again he would be expensive. Rarely does a player that couldn't get a game at GWS kick on though, even if it was through injury, so that would be my biggest reservation on O'Halloran (aside from the name Xavier, yuck). GWS are really good at pushing games into the young guys they like, and those are the ones definitely worth trading for, O'Halloran despite his draft pick could easily follow in the footsteps of the likes of Aiden Bonar, or Kristian Jaksch, or Will Setterfield as a player they didn't try to pump games in and was a high draft pick that hasn't really kicked on at his next club.

I would like us to try and get Quinten Narkle, seems to be on the outer and rumours he wants a move. Smooth moving, offensive player that could play as a high half forward for us with stints in the midfield, better linking our forwardline to the rest of the lineup. I haven't seen a lot of him but he looks like he has some pace and could also be an ok crumbing option without being an actual small forward, if he is going cheap I'd be totally down.