Does anyone remember the famous peanut seller ? "peanuts, shilling a bag!" I think he was at every Williamstown game as well. He strolled around the outer with his big brown bag over his shoulder.
I also remember the league trying to kick him out for selling food and not having the rights to, but the people kicked up a stink they gave in and let him back.
Other memories, drinking cans quickly so u could stack them up to stand on them and get a better view.
Running onto the ground at quarter time breaks , having a kick or milling around the players and listen to the coaches speech.
I remember not paying to sit in the stand, first in best seat.
As a 12 year old me and my best freind Zeno kicking goals from centre half forward after a game until it got dark.
Standing in the outer watching fans scream at Mick Malthouse after he just moved to Westcoast and he had to hide in that box upstairs.
Trying to ring the Coon Dog back in 77 to go watch bulldogs and saints, couldnt get hold of him so went to see polly woodside with parents, Templeton kicked 15, i will never forgive you for not answering your phone Coon Dog!