Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  83
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee - Round 1 of the finals vs Eagles or Saints

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    I have a feeling Billy will play a rambunctious role this campaign. His physicality may be required.
    In the words of ear worm of a song by The Cardigans (good band & like ABBA a great Swedish export) “I need some fine wine & you, you need to be nicer”:
    Sit
    Good dog
    Stay
    Bad dog
    Woo
    Down
    Roll over

If Billy plays he needs to be in a state of doggie superposition (Schrodinger’s dog) - both Bad - strike oppo over like 10 pins and Good Dog - not give away silly frees and bloody well kick straight for goal!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee - Round 1 of the finals vs Eagles or Saints

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelGrip View Post
    I’ve been scouring the AFL site - where do I find stats on rambunctiousness? I’m sure Billy would be top 3 in the league.
    Myself and others losing our (squirrel) grip here-not sticking to thread title.....Would Daniher be right up there? Who else would’ve a candidate? Mitch Robinson from Lions? This is worth a separate thread.

I’m trying to pass the time until 4:40 - I hope we are all happy tonight dear woofers. Glad Bevo went for no changes and hope no late ones either.