Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  220
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Bulldogs Game Day V St. Kilda - Week 1 2020 Elimination Final Two

Billings always saves his best for us. We need a plan to negate him.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merantau View Post
    Billings always saves his best for us. We need a plan to negate him.
    He does, then we have to endure Ch7 commentators scraping the barrel and comparing him to Bont in draft value...

I think Billings is a very classy player - sometimes - but to me he is the epitome of a downhill skier. We come out hard,, HARD and physical. Shake them early and play our style of game and doubt we'll notice if Billings is playing.
    The dam wall has busted!

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email today from the club in regard to elimination final ticket eligibility: no luck for us Victorian woofers which was always expected.

A twilight clash awaits the Western Bulldogs in the second elimination final, against St Kilda. The Gabba will host the match at 4:40pm AEST on Saturday 3 October.

Based on state border restrictions as of 24 hours prior to the ticket on-sale, only members who reside in Queensland, or who reside in states with open borders to Queensland, will be eligible to purchase tickets.

Given the ongoing impact of COVID-19, there will be rigorous capacity and control measures in place at all 2020 Toyota AFL Finals Series matches, including but not limited to: COVID Safe plans for all venues, physical distancing requirements, regular cleaning and disinfecting, restrictions on crowd numbers, and maintaining a list of contact details for every person who attends each match.

To ensure we adhere to these strict contact tracing requirements, club member entitlements are not transferable.

According to your current place of residence on our records, this unfortunately means you are not eligible to use your Western Bulldogs membership to purchase tickets to the 2020 Toyota AFL Finals Weeks 1-3 for yourself, or on behalf of others. Your membership barcode will not be activated to access the member priority ticket on-sales.

If the residential address we have on file for you is not current, please contact the Membership Services Team on (03) 8899 7414.

Thankyou for your ongoing support of the Bulldogs, and though you can’t be at the ground next Saturday, you can watch the team live and free on Channel Seven as they kick-off their campaign, United For Finals with us.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

"Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Got an email today from the club in regard to elimination final ticket eligibility: no luck for us Victorian woofers which was always expected.

A twilight clash awaits the Western Bulldogs in the second elimination final, against St Kilda. The Gabba will host the match at 4:40pm AEST on Saturday 3 October.

Based on state border restrictions as of 24 hours prior to the ticket on-sale, only members who reside in Queensland, or who reside in states with open borders to Queensland, will be eligible to purchase tickets.

Given the ongoing impact of COVID-19, there will be rigorous capacity and control measures in place at all 2020 Toyota AFL Finals Series matches, including but not limited to: COVID Safe plans for all venues, physical distancing requirements, regular cleaning and disinfecting, restrictions on crowd numbers, and maintaining a list of contact details for every person who attends each match.

To ensure we adhere to these strict contact tracing requirements, club member entitlements are not transferable.

According to your current place of residence on our records, this unfortunately means you are not eligible to use your Western Bulldogs membership to purchase tickets to the 2020 Toyota AFL Finals Weeks 1-3 for yourself, or on behalf of others. Your membership barcode will not be activated to access the member priority ticket on-sales.

If the residential address we have on file for you is not current, please contact the Membership Services Team on (03) 8899 7414.

Thankyou for your ongoing support of the Bulldogs, and though you can’t be at the ground next Saturday, you can watch the team live and free on Channel Seven as they kick-off their campaign, United For Finals with us.
    I've got the golden handshake email that allows me to get tickets, but the flights are going to have to move significantly from $400+ish each way. The weekend after they are $180 odd, so maybe we just have to win and play in Brisbane again?

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Canberra, so I got the email and my barcodes are active. Apparently I can buy six tickets per barcode, and I have three barcodes (I pay for some memberships for Victorian family, ironically enough). Flights and accommodation are already booked, just waiting for ticket sales to open. If anyone wants to access tickets or get me to pick up a Record from the game, just let me know.

7. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Likes Eastdog, Axe Man, azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dogs 13.11 d Saints 12.6
    BOG: J Bruce
    First Goal: J Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swampdau View Post
    I live in Canberra, so I got the email and my barcodes are active. Apparently I can buy six tickets per barcode, and I have three barcodes (I pay for some memberships for Victorian family, ironically enough). Flights and accommodation are already booked, just waiting for ticket sales to open. If anyone wants to access tickets or get me to pick up a Record from the game, just let me know.
    You're a champ, enjoy the game.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swampdau View Post
    Lucky you swampdau. Enjoy the game and cheer loudly on behalf of all of us Victorian Woofers. Go Dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Dogs 13.11 d Saints 12.6
    BOG: J Bruce
    First Goal: J Bruce
    Now that is a famous score

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a famous score
    Isn't it just the score that wins finals?

Certainly was in 2016.

Or is it just for Bulldog Finals.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    I've got the golden handshake email that allows me to get tickets, but the flights are going to have to move significantly from $400+ish each way. The weekend after they are $180 odd, so maybe we just have to win and play in Brisbane again?
    You would think the airlines would want to get people flying again, or are people that desperate they are willing to pay an exorbitant price?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    You would think the airlines would want to get people flying again, or are people that desperate they are willing to pay an exorbitant price?
    Yeah that would be common sense. Lower prices would more likely increase demand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    Isn't it just the score that wins finals?

Certainly was in 2016.

Or is it just for Bulldog Finals.
    For the prelim and GF it worked 13.11.

Post Thanks / Like

For the prelim and GF it worked 13.11.
    Hey I never realised that!

17. Likes Eastdog liked this post