https://www.afl.com.au/news/511384/m...fl-grand-final

Mike Brady to perform 'Up There Cazaly' from the MCG at the 2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final
Mike Brady to be beamed onto the big screens at the Gabba and into the Channel Seven broadcast

The AFL has today announced Mike Brady will perform his legendary song Up There Cazaly as part of the 2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final pre-game entertainment.

Brady will perform the song from the MCG, as a nod to Victoria and the traditional home of the Toyota AFL Grand Final.

The performance will be beamed onto the big screens at the Gabba and into the Channel Seven broadcast.

AFL Executive General Manager Commercial and Customer Kylie Rogers said Brady's anthem was the perfect choice to be part of a unique Grand Final event.

"Mike Brady has firmly established himself as the performer with the most AFL Grand Final appearances and for good reason, his iconic song Up there Cazaly has become a modern Australian folk song." Ms Rogers said.

"Mike's performance in the pre-game will be the perfect nod to the MCG and the traditional home of the Grand Final."

Mike Brady said he was honoured to be part of the biggest event of the Australian Sporting calendar.

"It's always an honour to be a part of the AFL Grand Final entertainment and I still get a thrill performing my song after all these years,

"I'm delighted to be included in this extraordinary year's Grand Final and I'm looking forward to it immensely".

Further details on the 2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final entertainment will be confirmed in coming weeks.