Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  153
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

I wonder how our 2021 membership tally is tracking?
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Eastie my membership pack for the women’s team and the men’s team turned up today.
    Me too, same day incl Ballarat member small thermos-cute. VFL (or whatever it is this year) always later so still waiting for that.

3. Likes azabob, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saints already at 40,000. The bandwagoners are confident and buying memberships
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I like the optimism but we'll be lucky if crowds are even allowed in Victoria once winter hits.
    Getting dicier by the day.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Getting dicier by the day.
    Yes, I have some doubts on how many people will get to the footy this year.

It's essentially under control but it's got a long tail and unless the vaccination roll out is quicker than planned it might take the better part of the year to get a better level of control
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Yes, I have some doubts on how many people will get to the footy this year.

It's essentially under control but it's got a long tail and unless the vaccination roll out is quicker than planned it might take the better part of the year to get a better level of control
    Agree. Don’t see the vaccine rolling out before the season starts so very slim chance we reach a decent pop penetration this season.

This lockdown indicative of how cautious they’ll be. I’m not sure I can do another full season of muted cheers and frustration with sleeping children upstairs....

8. Likes SonofScray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be mid 30,000s before round 1. A lot of our members are “wait and see”. Beat Collingwood round 1 and that number goes up no doubt.

Post Thanks / Like

Called the club today and they told me I’ll be getting my Western Bulldogs membership pack early next week. My birthday is next Thursday.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Called the club today and they told me I’ll be getting my Western Bulldogs membership pack early next week. My birthday is next Thursday.
    Hopefully it arrives a few days before that Easty but have a happy birthday next week
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

12. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I always renew mine in October/early November so it arrives in time for me to give it to my son for Christmas ... mmmm not this year (or last year I should say)
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Hopefully it arrives a few days before that Easty but have a happy birthday next week
    Cheers GVGjr. I think they said around March 1 so it is a chance before then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    I always renew mine in October/early November so it arrives in time for me to give it to my son for Christmas ... mmmm not this year (or last year I should say)
    Yeah I renewed in October 2020. Yeah usually arrives by Christmas if you renew around October but different this time due to COVID-19.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet the membership department are glad +30,000 other members didn't call to ask about something they have already clearly communicated about via email.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    All ours are auto renew bulldog for life memberships and ours haven't arrived yet either. According to the email they should be here in the next week or so. I am willing to forgive the club this year as there was/is great uncertainty about what they could offer members this year for obvious reasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I bet the membership department are glad +30,000 other members didn't call to ask about something they have already clearly communicated about via email.
    Yeah was just checking but yes you are right Axe Man things are very different due to COVID and they have emailed us as well and I have a PDF print out of my membership. We at least this year in Victoria will be able to go to the footy.