Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  153
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

I think you might know the answer to that Scraggers.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    So I renewed my membership today and my son's.
    When I spoke to the wonderful staff (who must be doing it tough), they were sympathetic to my cause. Having been a member now for 25 consecutive years, they were very happy to throw in a free member's polo as there was no clear benefit for me donating my full membership in 2020.
    To tell you the truth, I was just happy that they listened.

Apparently no cap in the membership pack, but we will get a voucher to get a members cap or scarf when we receive our cards. Okay ... but do I have to be in Melbourne to claim it??
    Everyone donated their membership this year.... Benefit wise I guess you got that intangible fuzzy feeling of donating to a good cause?

On the members cap I reckon you will be up for $10 postage. Like all other members who are unable to get to the Bulldog Shop.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Scragger do we still get entry to interstate game (perth) or have they cut that out this year?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the snakeman View Post
    Scragger do we still get entry to interstate game (perth) or have they cut that out this year?
    Yes Danny, we still get the one game and priority ticketing to the second (if they play here twice).
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...-2021-revealed

Streamlined membership options for 2021 revealed
    Western Bulldogs have adjusted their membership offering to provide members with more value, more flexibility and more certainty for next season.

2020 has been a year like no other, and as a result the Western Bulldogs have adjusted their membership offering to provide members with more value, more flexibility and more certainty for next season.

With the prospect of reduced venue capacities, membership is the best way to secure a ticket to Western Bulldogs AFL home games at Marvel Stadium next season.

“Attending the football is likely to look a little different next season, so we’ve released a streamlined range of membership options to provide those Made of Red, White and Blue with greater flexibility and savings to safely return to the stands for the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.”
    - Ameet Bains, Western Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer

For 2021, all previous reserved-seat and general admission membership options have been rolled into three tiers based on preferred vantage point at Marvel Stadium and are available as 9-game (full-season), 6-game or 3-game options.

Gold – Level 2
    Silver – Level 1
    Bronze – Level 3
    All fans need to decide is which level they wish to sit on, and how many home games at Marvel Stadium they wish to attend.

Access to the Club’s two home games in Ballarat can be purchased as an add-on and will be the best way to secure seats at Mars Stadium in 2021.

To thank 2020 members that pledged their support to the Club, they are eligible to receive a FREE membership upgrade. More details on this can be found in your membership renewal emails that were sent last month, or by contacting the membership team.

How do Marvel Stadium home memberships work in 2021?

Access to seats in each tier of membership is general admission and subject to capacity. Based on current advice, it is expected that games in 2021 will be fully ticketed with members required to pre-book a seat for each match they wish to attend.

Dependent on your membership tier, a booking fee per seat will be applied. These booking fees were previously included within the cost of memberships. To create greater cost savings to members, they have been removed so that you’ll pay only to reserve your seat for the matches you choose to attend.

For details on booking arrangements for Gold and Silver tier memberships, please click here and for Bronze tier memberships click here.

Members will also have the ability to book in groups so you can continue to attend and be seated with friends and family.

Membership will enable ‘walk-up’ access to seating on your respective level (i.e. no need to pre-book a seat, and no additional charges) will be available only after contract tracing protocols are relaxed. Further details can be found here.

The adjustments made to membership are intended only for the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season based on current advice and the expected impact of COVID-19 protocols and social distancing.

What about other memberships?

Don’t worry - the traditional junior, interstate, country, Ballarat, AFLW and sideline membership options are also on-sale now. Their benefits and respective access entitlements remain largely unchanged from 2020.

Got questions? Our membership team has answers
    For more information on Western Bulldogs membership, or to join today, visit membership.westernbulldogs.com.au, email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call (03) 8899 7414.
    Last edited by Eastdog; 07-12-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I’m assuming there will be a follow up email in January sometime about our Bulldog 2021 membership package. Certainly understand because of Covid with the postage delays. I have noticed though a few clubs have already got there ones as I have seen 2021 stickers on some cars.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    I’m assuming there will be a follow up email in January sometime about our Bulldog 2021 membership package. Certainly understand because of Covid with the postage delays. I have noticed though a few clubs have already got there ones as I have seen 2021 stickers on some cars.
    Western Bulldogs administration/membership services will be back on Jan 13 the message said on the phone. 2021 membership packs will be dispatched in January if you have already renewed.

9. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep that finger on the pulse Eastdog!

11. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Currently sitting on 28,000 but a few have dropped off or down graded due to COVID 19. Club was aiming for 48,000, so see how we go.

Last year was around 33k
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

13. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Likes Prince Imperial, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Currently sitting on 28,000 but a few have dropped off or down graded due to COVID 19. Club was aiming for 48,000, so see how we go.

Last year was around 33k
    Was that on the WB website BAD?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Was that on the WB website BAD?
    No, someone from membership team told me.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

16. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I went for the home game silver with a few add ons this year and have also purchased my dear old Nanna an absentee membership for her 94th birthday today.

It's funny, my grandfather on my mother's side played for the Dogs and the Blues, but we've traditionally not been a family that has supported via memberships (aside from me) after the old man (obviously from another side of the family, thankfully) stopped paying for our club support AFL packages in about 2001.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I went for the home game silver with a few add ons this year and have also purchased my dear old Nanna an absentee membership for her 94th birthday today.

It's funny, my grandfather on my mother's side played for the Dogs and the Blues, but we've traditionally not been a family that has supported via memberships (aside from me) after the old man (obviously from another side of the family, thankfully) stopped paying for our club support AFL packages in about 2001.
    Love your work Jeemak. I reckon you need to keep your Nan's membership going and when she reaches the 100 mark upgrade her to Gold Membership!!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

19. Likes jeemak, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff Jeemak.

Now to get it all right on the field in 2021.

Go Dogs!

21. Likes jeemak liked this post