Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  153
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

So judging by the email I received this morning I'm assuming I've been given $20 to buy a cap and scarf and they won't be sent out? I'm also assuming postage costs will be included in that $20 if that is the case?

Post Thanks / Like

I selected click and collect so didn’t get the $2 postage but I may never get the item

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Love your work Jeemak. I reckon you need to keep your Nan's membership going and when she reaches the 100 mark upgrade her to Gold Membership!!
    I reckon when Nan hits 100 she should get a letter from Susan Alberti, Our Bulldog Queen.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Got this email from the club last night:

Thank you again for your commitment to the Western Bulldogs as a 2021 member.

As a member you're part of a special breed…Made of Red, White and Blue.

This email is to advise that your membership pack and card are now dispatched and are due to arrive in approximately 4-5 weeks.

We will send you another email with a tracking number once it is on their way to you.

A PDF of your card is attached to this email. If your card does not arrive in time for the next game, please print the PDF and scan at the gate to gain entry.

Please Note: Once your membership card arrives, please destroy this eCard to ensure the barcode on your membership card is active on game day.

If you have any further questions, please contact the membership team via email at membership@westernbulldogs.com.au, or call (03) 8899 7414 on weekdays between 10am and 4pm.

We're proud to have you with us on the journey, and we look forward to once again hearing your voice in the stands.

Kind Regards,

Western Bulldogs Membership
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I received the same email. Dispatched but not due to arrive for 4-5 weeks? Have we outsourced our membership fulfilment to an operation out of Pluto?

6. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I received the same email. Dispatched but not due to arrive for 4-5 weeks? Have we outsourced our membership fulfilment to an operation out of Pluto?
    Yeah hopefully will be getting the follow up email soon to track our membership packages.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email too plus I ordered some extra goodies but for the life of me it was that long ago I can't remember what I ordered.

I know I could log in and check but hey it's nice to have a surprise.

I only hope I didn't have too many rumbos when I did it because I maybe asking my self why do I what 3 winter beanies and a stadium jacket in QLD.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

9. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a positive experience with the team today. Great customer service.

Asked about what the COVID driven ticketing would look like for GA members and have to admit, it’s going to be a real pain in the arse for my family and friends. Just the extra effort of collecting barcodes, making multiple transactions to grab a ticket which in any other year you already would have on your lanyard etc.

Understand why it’ll look the way it will, but it’s less convenient than I’d like.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Had a positive experience with the team today. Great customer service.

Asked about what the COVID driven ticketing would look like for GA members and have to admit, it’s going to be a real pain in the arse for my family and friends. Just the extra effort of collecting barcodes, making multiple transactions to grab a ticket which in any other year you already would have on your lanyard etc.

Understand why it’ll look the way it will, but it’s less convenient than I’d like.
    I like the optimism but we'll be lucky if crowds are even allowed in Victoria once winter hits.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I like the optimism but we'll be lucky if crowds are even allowed in Victoria once winter hits.
    Why? Undoubtedly our biggest risk comes from hotel quarantine, but within the next couple of months all the workers should be immunized. I realise that doesn't eliminate the risk but it must surely reduce it. Hopefully all the states are continuing to learn from these outbreaks and improve their hotel quarantine practices as well.

I'm not going to put money on it but I think there is cause for some cautious optimism.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m expecting crowds at 50% this year. Granted winter will bring new challenges but contact tracing and containment are in a different league to last year.

If it is 50% capacity - I’m really hoping it’s split evenly between the two teams. I’d understand if they have a slight edge toward the home team - but any model that favours the bigger clubs because they have more members will be infuriating - even if it is the smartest “business” decision and therefore most likely.

Post Thanks / Like

The language coming out of the experts internationally surrounding the need to expedite vaccination as soon as possible to limit mutation/ variants is the thing that gives me concern for our winter and thus, crowds that can attend.

Getting the vaccination rollout humming along here is important, but effectiveness will be limited if other countries can't keep up.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    The language coming out of the experts internationally surrounding the need to expedite vaccination as soon as possible to limit mutation/ variants is the thing that gives me concern for our winter and thus, crowds that can attend.

Getting the vaccination rollout humming along here is important, but effectiveness will be limited if other countries can't keep up.
    At the moment, we can't keep up.

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got this email from the club before about my membership pack:

Your parcel is in-transit to Australia!

Thank you again for your commitment to the Western Bulldogs as a 2021 member.

As a member you're part of a special breed…Made of Red, White and Blue.

This email is to advise that your membership pack and card are in-transit and are due to arrive in approximately 2-3 weeks.

We will send you another email with a tracking number once it is lodged.

If you have any further questions, please contact the membership team via email at membership@westernbulldogs.com.au, or call (03) 8899 7414 on weekdays between 10am and 4pm.

We're proud to have you with us on the journey, and we look forward to once again hearing your voice in the stands.

Kind Regards,

Western Bulldogs Membership

Post Thanks / Like

Eastie my membership pack for the women’s team and the men’s team turned up today.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

18. Likes Eastdog liked this post