• Delist

3 16.67%
  • Needs more time

2 11.11%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rating our list 2020 Josh Bruce 17

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    I thought he competed hard towards the back end of the season after a very poor first half. Certainly not a dominant no 1 KPF but at least a mature body to kick to. He'd want a much better 2021 though.

Worth noting that almost every KPF struggled in 2020, Tom Hawkins aside. Jeremy Cameron, Ben Brown two other notables.
    Is modern football just not conducive to KPFs having a big impact?
    16 minute quarters didn't wear everyone out enough to create space for them. Scoring was way down
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    Anyone seen the latest videos of Bruce from his Instagram? Whatever extra weight he was carrying during the season, it's already gone. He posted some pool-side video and his looking lean and very ripped.
    That's what happens when you don't have a hotel breakfast buffet to worry about
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    That's what happens when you don't have a hotel breakfast buffet to worry about
    I was thinking the same thing, having hotel catering 24/7 would be a real worry, specially by all reports the food at the hubs was really, really good.

I hope Bruce surprises people next season, hopefully that's what his setting up for.
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce was a liability this year and most of the time should not have been selected. 2021 had better see marked improvement, which I hope happens, otherwise delist him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    Bruce was a liability this year and most of the time should not have been selected. 2021 had better see marked improvement, which I hope happens, otherwise delist him.
    Given he will still have 2 more years on his contract at the end of 2021 the only way he would be delisted is if he punched Ceasar or shagged Bevo's wife! The only way to get rid of him would be via a trade where we pay half his salary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    It's probably a long bow, but if you haven't watched his 2019 highlights. It's contested mark after contested mark. If he can get back to that form and fitness he will be like a new recruit. I'm expecting a big year from him in 2021.

Edit :

7. Likes bornadog, SquirrelGrip liked this post