Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "BEST" players who are supposedly available (from rumours heard).

I always forget that Hogan had to deal with so much when i think he is a dickhead. He is certainly talented.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    Surely Treloar goes to QLD then
    Happy with anyone on MJP's list
    The only possibility is the Suns as Lions have cap issues with Daniher coming in.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    The only possibility is the Suns as Lions have cap issues with Daniher coming in.
    If all the reporting is true, it definitely seems like Collingwood are pushing hard for GC to bail them out of their own mess. I hope no one comes to the party and Treloar stays just to spite them.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    If all the reporting is true, it definitely seems like Collingwood are pushing hard for GC to bail them out of their own mess. I hope no one comes to the party and Treloar stays just to spite them.
    I agree. Collingwood would want GC pick 5, no doubt. So, I hope GC say NOT INTERESTED, he either stays to spite them like you said comrade, OR the pressure on Collingwood sees him go to another club for a pick in the 20’s.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

If Collingwood are so keen to offload him, they have to be prepared for a pick in the 20s.
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

Post Thanks / Like

If Dunkley really wants out can we get involved in this Trealor mess and let out Ben King who, you know, really wants to come home to VIC?

Look it’s not entirely a dream scenario. I don’t want Dunks to leave.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting scheme.........
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    If Dunkley really wants out can we get involved in this Trealor mess and let out Ben King who, you know, really wants to come home to VIC?

Look it’s not entirely a dream scenario. I don’t want Dunks to leave.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Interesting, why was that? He was always touted as a forward since he was drafted as far as I can tell. Where did he play the rest of his junior footy?
    'Cos recruiters wanted to see him there and (in theory) he still had another year of 18's...He played CHB vs SA @ Geelong.

Of course, he then got drafted as a 17yo priority selection.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Apologies if this has been mentioned in many other places and discussed already, I am way behind on WOOF, but with Treloar unlikely to be able to get interstate....surely a Dunkley/Treloar/Saad/Pick 7 multi team trade is on the cards, with us ending up with Treloar.

I could live with that if Dunks wants to go. Imagine we'd need to sweeten it somewhat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Apologies if this has been mentioned in many other places and discussed already, I am way behind on WOOF, but with Treloar unlikely to be able to get interstate....surely a Dunkley/Treloar/Saad/Pick 7 multi team trade is on the cards, with us ending up with Treloar.

I could live with that if Dunks wants to go. Imagine we'd need to sweeten it somewhat.
    Collingwood would need to take up some of his $900k per annum salary - otherwise not worth it.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

11. Likes 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Collingwood would need to take up some of his $900k per annum salary - otherwise not worth it.
    200k of it.

Dunkley for Treloar and a second rounder or MTW
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post

Other way around I'd reckon. We'd need to have the deal sweetened for us. I know we all overrate our players but we are talking about a 23 yo premiership required and contractsd player who is pretty much the vice captain of the club. No way is he equal in value to a player with dodgy hammies who sprays the ball by foot who's getting pushed out the door. Dunks is far more valuable.

I'd be wanting Trealor and pick 7 for hm. Otherwise he stays at Collingwood and we see if Phillips get shaken free due to their salary cap dilemma.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

14. Likes 1eyedog, Bulldog4life liked this post