Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  126
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Geelong

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Geelong

Which cats players might be prised away or put on market? Of those which would we be interested in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    They only have 30, 31, 35 & 53 this draft. Unless they trade out something good.
    Their first round draft pick from next year?
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

3. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are most of the Cats geriatric players under contract next season?

Hope so.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    So who made these decisions? they should be in the gun.
    Gary Rohan.
    "It's over. It's all over."

6. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don’t you ever, ever use Lionel Richie’s words like that ever again. I won’t stand for it. I won’t take that Geelong were Easy, or Melbourne we’re celebrating the Geelong capitulation All Night Long. I don’t even want to duet with you about Geelong embarrassing themselves in finals prime time as just pure Endless Love. So, Say you, Say me.
    Lets just hope tonight we're the one's dancing all night long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Lets just hope tonight we're the one's dancing all night long
    I dance on the ceiling.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Their first round draft pick from next year?
    If they want to kill any chance at rebuilding, sure. You’d think now if the time to look at rebuilding. They’re stuffed as the oldest list gets older next year.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

They only have 30, 31, 35 & 53 this draft. Unless they trade out something good.
    Well the only player that is both good and fitting an age profile that others would look at is Tom Stewart.
    All the younger players have been kept from public view and just couldn't attract a worthwhile pick
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

No one mentions it but danger is finished too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    Well the only player that is both good and fitting an age profile that others would look at is Tom Stewart.
    All the younger players have been kept from public view and just couldn't attract a worthwhile pick
    They’ve stuffed it up big time. Will guys like Clark or Narkle ask to leave for game time? Will Geelong grant it?

Post Thanks / Like

They’ve stuffed it up big time. Will guys like Clark or Narkle ask to leave for game time? Will Geelong grant it?
    Add Constable to that list.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if they could be a target for draft points trading. 30 and 31 up to 18 gets us some extra points, but probably not enough of a jump for them to consider it.

15. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I wonder if they could be a target for draft points trading. 30 and 31 up to 18 gets us some extra points, but probably not enough of a jump for them to consider it.
    The vengeful in me doesn’t want to help them. If it’s not traded towards a player you’d think a few clubs would want our First.

Post Thanks / Like

At least a quarter of Geelong’s lineup that took to Optus Stadium on Friday night were battling symptoms from a virus that swept through the club, according to Fox Footy’s Tom Morris.

The report states that up to six players - including Cam Guthrie, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron, Brad Close, and Lachie Henderson- were unwell in the lead-up to their preliminary final.

Geelong doctors were reportedly so concerned about the health of some players they felt compelled to inform the AFL in preparation for the possibility of several late changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    At least a quarter of Geelong’s lineup that took to Optus Stadium on Friday night were battling symptoms from a virus that swept through the club, according to Fox Footy’s Tom Morris.

The report states that up to six players - including Cam Guthrie, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron, Brad Close, and Lachie Henderson- were unwell in the lead-up to their preliminary final.

Geelong doctors were reportedly so concerned about the health of some players they felt compelled to inform the AFL in preparation for the possibility of several late changes.
    It’s really just meant to be for the dees this year.