Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jumper Presentation Night

Quote Originally Posted by dales.girl38 View Post
    Yeah, that was me! It was tricky talking to him though, the other ladies had him for most of the night, they were very nice though and I learnt some things about him. My friends were there at Wayde Skipper's table so I spent a fair bit of the breaks talking to them or they came to visit.

Nah, no accidents, but I did notice that he didn't eat his vegetables :p
    Stalker...

Post Thanks / Like

I was sitting next to him and our plates were left for a while and the other ladies mentioned it to him and said he was bad, if I do have to justify my seeing his vegetables left over....and I stuck to the lemonade or whatever soft drink it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get ice(not the benny cousins type) in that drink dg38? Hehe that lady was very funny putting ice(not the benny cousins type) in tommys drink all the time.

katemeehan Guest

Wish I could have gone, but dont know anyone else who goes for the Bulldogs and nobody in my family would have come with me! And being 16 they probably wouldnt let me go without them anyway. Next year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minson27 View Post
    Did you get ice(not the benny cousins type) in that drink dg38? Hehe that lady was very funny putting ice(not the benny cousins type) in tommys drink all the time.
    Yeah, the ice was funny...I didn't get any though!

I think Cal Ward and his 58 friends took up a lot of the tickets, he certainly has a good supporter base. I think that way all the tables got a player or coach though, it was really good.