Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  50
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Trade Target/s

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I don't see how North trade McKay because he would need to be replaced. They'd just about consider him as a lock wouldn't they?
    Yes and no. The article says they are not trading picks. So they need to put up a player we want to satisfy the trade. Might they ask look for someone like Young from a club. Potential upside, won’t cost much. If it was us, he’d be steak knives. They get an inferior KPD, but a ‘first picked HBF’. To keep their picks, who else would we have interest in?
    Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Yes and no. The article says they are not trading picks. So they need to put up a player we want to satisfy the trade. Might they ask look for someone like Young from a club. Potential upside, won’t cost much. If it was us, he’d be steak knives. They get an inferior KPD, but a ‘first picked HBF’. To keep their picks, who else would we have interest in?
    North can just walk him to the PSD.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    North can just walk him to the PSD.
    They can. McKay can also nominate us. Or Richards could nominate Brisbane or another club. It’s a reasonable position IF Richards wants to leave to ask for a decent player back from any club.
    Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?