Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Trade Target/s

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    I posted 3 names last week. They would be willing to deal
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

So SEN prints an article a day or to ago talking about us targetting a KPD, and it appears to be only the second priority. The vague info I'm getting is "ruck won't be an issue next year".
    No idea who we're taregtting but we aren't looking at anyone who needs to develop and there's aren't too many 'gettable' rucks are there?
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

My money is on Mason Cox!
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    My money is on Mason Cox!
    The case against is the indicate from power we'd be 'more agrressive' at teh trade table and Cox would cost about as much as Collingwood paid for Roughead.

My left-field option is Nankervis. Would cost overs by Richmond look set to hold onto Doldo & CCJ who are an ideal pairing. We can pay overs and get late picks back without hurting our actual draft posiiton (w're taking Darcy anyway).

Pipe dream, but we do look set to do something extraordinary and as far as football adminsitrators go I have about as much faith in Sam Power as I did in Peter Gordon.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    The case against is the indicate from power we'd be 'more agrressive' at teh trade table and Cox would cost about as much as Collingwood paid for Roughead.

My left-field option is Nankervis. Would cost overs by Richmond look set to hold onto Doldo & CCJ who are an ideal pairing. We can pay overs and get late picks back without hurting our actual draft posiiton (w're taking Darcy anyway).

Pipe dream, but we do look set to do something extraordinary and as far as football adminsitrators go I have about as much faith in Sam Power as I did in Peter Gordon.
    Well I hope your right.

I posted a few months back that Nankervis would be the ideal fit for us. If it costs overs this is the time to do it with a list that is seriously challenging.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    So SEN prints an article a day or to ago talking about us targetting a KPD, and it appears to be only the second priority. The vague info I'm getting is "ruck won't be an issue next year".
    No idea who we're taregtting but we aren't looking at anyone who needs to develop and there's aren't too many 'gettable' rucks are there?
    Ooooh, let me guess, Nic Bruton is finally ready for AFL football and making a comeback at age 40 something??