Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  160
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Trade Target/s

I’d say there is more chance of Bevo and Barrett starting a comedy podcast where they riff on local and global news while putting their own irreverent spin on things and occasionally have guests join them to break up the monotony of just the two of them than there is of Daniel Talia joining the Bulldogs
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

2. Likes Axe Man, bornadog, soupman, 1eyedog, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I’d say there is more chance of Bevo and Barrett starting a comedy podcast where they riff on local and global news while putting their own irreverent spin on things and occasionally have guests join them to break up the monotony of just the two of them than there is of Daniel Talia joining the Bulldogs
    Haha. See, what you all don't realise is Bevo doesn't conform.

I expect topless insta stories of Bevo and Talia surfing off 13th Beach this coming summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Not for a second. As I’ve said before, I spoke to Bevo about it at the time. No *!*!*!*!ing way. Our players, many still on the list, know what happened too. No way they’d line up with him. He would stain our jumper. I would rather follow GWS than a club he plays for. Which is handy, as I see no way our coach and senior players letting it happen. To be clear. *!*!*!*! him and *!*!*!*! his brother.
    Let's not forget that he can't even get on the paddock due to a chronic foot issue.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Leaving all of the baggage to one side, Talia is w a s h e d. No thanks.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Leaving all of the baggage to one side, Talia is w a s h e d. No thanks.
    agree and that is why he won't get a contract
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Let's not forget that he can't even get on the paddock due to a chronic foot issue.
    Correctamondo. My heart bleeds too. He has no future in the AFEL.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt the Stevens family would ever let him come to us either. If people think that's why we lost the Elimination final then sweet fancy moses.

It was about Stringer's running patterns. Stringer. His running patterns back then were KFC to McDonalds via the local high school.

9. Likes Dancin' Douggy, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I doubt the Stevens family would ever let him come to us either. If people think that's why we lost the Elimination final then sweet fancy moses.

It was about Stringer's running patterns. Stringer. His running patterns back then were KFC to McDonalds via the local high school.
    After having an AA year, he was underwhelming in the final.

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post

I’m not sure anybody does. At the club or otherwise. We absolutely should’ve won it. From memory all Crameri had to do to let Jarrad Grant have an easy shot was a basic kick/handball and missed him. Grant then gets delisted and Crameri doesn’t take the slap on wrist and kills his career too. Not a great chapter there.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

12. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m not sure anybody does. At the club or otherwise. We absolutely should’ve won it. From memory all Crameri had to do to let Jarrad Grant have an easy shot was a basic kick/handball and missed him. Grant then gets delisted and Crameri doesn’t take the slap on wrist and kills his career too. Not a great chapter there.
    I’m down to pay out Crameri any time but pretty sure it was Hunter that missed the handball.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

14. Likes Grantysghost, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I’m down to pay out Crameri any time but pretty sure it was Hunter that missed the handball.
    Yes Hunter, but tried to handball to Crameri who was on his own, and Grant was clear on his own. The handball went way over Crameri's head, Adelaide swarmed, mopped it up, took it to the other end and the rest is history

Post Thanks / Like

Damo has been reading this thread

17. Likes bulldogtragic, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How awesome has Damo been this year toward us. I almost love him. I actually read more of his stuff now, where it needs to be critical he is, but with so many positives this year he’s been fairly & very positive too. I much prefer the 2021 Damo. He’s taking over from Stevo.
    Last edited by bulldogtragic; 13-08-2021 at 12:58 PM.

19. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How awesome has Damo been this year toward us. I almost love him. I actually read more of his stuff now, where it needs to be critical he is, but with so many positives this year he’s been fairly & very positive too. I much prefer the 2021 Damo. He’s taking over from Stevo.
    Who are you BT....
    you're trading out Bailey Smith
    and now you're in love with Damo... has your account been hacked????

21. Likes josie, bornadog, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Who are you BT....
    you're trading out Bailey Smith
    and now you're in love with Damo... has your account been hacked????
    Of course not, stupid sexy YHF.

23. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post