Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Woof Ultimate Footy Comp?

I know there is a supercoach option but would anybody be interested if I created an ultimate footy comp? Obviously its another fantasy footy type thing but I've been doing it for a few years with a group of mates and we have found it much more satisfying than the supercoach/dreamteam type options.

Its big points of difference are that it uses category based scoring (so not point based) and also every team is unique so you don't go into every match up sharing 15 players.

If we can get 8+ teams going it'd be enough i think, I do really recommend it.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woof Ultimate Footy Comp?

I'm in. Although I'm pretty unorganised and inevitably forget to update things after a couple of weeks.

At first I thought the thread title was WOOF ultimate footy camp. That'd be interesting. Like what happens on WOOF ultimate footy camp stays WOOF ultimate footy camp.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woof Ultimate Footy Comp?

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    At first I thought the thread title was WOOF ultimate footy camp. That'd be interesting. Like what happens on WOOF ultimate footy camp stays WOOF ultimate footy camp.
    As long as this camp isn't run by the mob that did the Crows pre-season camp a few years back.

4. Likes Twodogs liked this post