Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  66
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Jumper Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    And how did I forget Dylan Addison. Played about 80 in the 22.
    DFA played 88 games for us. Didn't think it was that many.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Some wag on FB suggested Treloar should wear 1.5 in deference to Collingwood's portion of his future salary
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

3. Likes GVGjr, 1eyedog, bulldogtragic, Twodogs, DOG GOD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Some wag on FB suggested Treloar should wear 1.5 in deference to Collingwood's portion of his future salary
    Its the gift that keeps on giving.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

5. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Its the gift that keeps on giving.
    As soon as AT has one injury, you just know their fans will claim clairvoyancy and claim it was part of a wider injury management plan that Collingwood had. Book mark it.

Until then, let's have a money fight with Collingwood's money.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Have we announced the design for our 2021 playing gear yet? Easton Wood has posted a picture on his instagram related to a different sponsorship but he bulldogs jumper he is wearing has red trim which is different no? It's an Asics sponsorship so should be the correct one.

Link here, I can't post pictures on phone I think.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    Have we announced the design for our 2021 playing gear yet? Easton Wood has posted a picture on his instagram related to a different sponsorship but he bulldogs jumper he is wearing has red trim which is different no? It's an Asics sponsorship so should be the correct one.

Link here, I can't post pictures on phone I think.

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what sponsor(s) are going on the back - bottom and now top?

2021 ASICS Bulldogs guernsey revealed

Nostalgia meets the future in the design of the new Western Bulldogs’ 2021 men’s ASICS playing guernsey.

The striking new design, created by the Club’s long-time apparel partner ASICS Australia, will be exclusively worn by the AFL team this season.

The guernsey is reminiscent of the commemorative ‘Bob 300’ jumper from 2017, which was made to honour the triple century of games for Club champion Robert Murphy.

The 2021 guernsey features a red collar and red trims on the shoulders, as well as an updated logo for the Club’s major partner, Mission Foods.

The most striking change is the re-positioning of the traditional letters ‘FFC’, a tangible recognition of the Bulldogs’ former status and history as Footscray Football Club, from the back of the guernsey to the chest section on the front.

“The AFL approached clubs during the covid-ravaged 2020 season about a sponsor branding opportunity in the top section of the back of the guernsey, which meant relocating the FFC letters,” said Bulldogs’ Chief Commercial Officer, Nick Truelson.

“While we were grateful for the opportunity to create an extra revenue opportunity for the Club, we were determined to keep FFC on the guernsey in a prominent position, because we know how important our history is to our members and fans.

“We worked with ASICS and the AFL to move the letters to the front of the 2021 jumper, where they’ll sit proudly on the chest of the players, underneath the Mission logo.

“Unfortunately, apparel deadlines meant we weren’t able to produce a retail version of the guernsey with FFC on the front for 2021, however we believe our fans will be excited to purchase a jumper with an overall new look.”

The 2021 ASICS Bulldogs guernsey is available for pre-order now from the Bulldogs Shop. Click here to find out more.

The 2021 ASICS apparel has also now arrived, and will be available on in store on Monday, February 15, and online soon. Visit the Bulldogs Shop at VU Whitten Oval to get all of your Red, White and Blue gear.

Post Thanks / Like

Jumper looks great. Red cuffs are glorious. Thicker bands preferred.

Also FFC on the front is foreshadowing a glorious return of the name to the national competition.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful looking jumper. Red sets it off.

I rate this as one of our best, my only criticism is that I'd like the hoops to be a little higher up and a bit thicker.

Still, love this!
    W00F!

12. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post

I rate this as one of our best, my only criticism is that I'd like the hoops to be a little higher up and a bit thicker.

Still, love this!
    Agree. I think the hoops need thickening and higher up towards the red arm rim
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post

Still, love this!
    How much thicker do you want the red and white hoops? They are fairly thick.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    How much thicker do you want the red and white hoops? They are fairly thick.
    1/3 more thicc

16. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't like the red. Kind of hate it TBH.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Don't like the red. Kind of hate it TBH.
    I'm kind of with you. Too much red. The 97/98 version with the white collar red trim wasn't bad.
    But I'm ok with a change.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    Agree. I think the hoops need thickening and higher up towards the red arm rim
    Agree, the hoops are too low
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.