Thanks Thanks:  81
Likes Likes:  553
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jamarra - How excited are YOU???

I'd imagine he'd debut much earlier if there was no interchange cap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    I watched today's match. Get very excited everybody!
    Please tell us more Prince.

Post Thanks / Like

A play-by-play of his five goals would be much appreicated. I'm hungry for Marra.

Post Thanks / Like

We saw him walking into the ground. There is something endearing/charming about him, a very relaxed looking young man. Such hopes for his future!
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Please tell us more Prince.
    As you might guess he took several strong marks but I was also impressed with his goal kicking which is something I understood he needed to work on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    As you might guess he took several strong marks but I was also impressed with his goal kicking which is something I understood he needed to work on.
    Thx!!

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently we can see JUH play in VFL praccy match 12:30pm this Sat 27 March at Windy Hill. Had a quick look to see if I could confirm this. In doing so came across this post - how's this for a laugh folks.... from Warnambool bomber- :
    https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/...rch-2021/21703

I've repeated post below (what do these deluded folks drink?):
    "An extremely bittersweet Saturday coming up for us Ugle’s this week. Jamarra’s manager promised the family that he would be an Essendon player in 2021 but it wasn’t to be. This week he’s coming up against the side he loves. Albeit it being in the VFL.

Relationships between Beveridge and Jamarra are still untenable. He kicked 5 on the weekend vs Collingwood in the VFL and was best on ground and Beveridge still won’t play him. Counting down the days until a trade can officially be requested at seasons end, so he can finally don the sash and be an Essendon footballer.

Dodoro has managed to organise JUH to live with Stringer for the last few weeks just to give him a taste of what it takes to be a professional footballer. And how much of a privilege it is to play for Essendon.

Would be unbelievable to get 20K Essendon supporters at the game to show him some Universal love and show him what he’s missing out on at the Dish Lickers."

Think I might go & hope to see some other woofers there. We need to make sure we stop any loopy bomber fans planning to abduct Jamarra!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Apparently we can see JUH play in VFL praccy match 12:30pm this Sat 27 March at Windy Hill. Had a quick look to see if I could confirm this. In doing so came across this post - how's this for a laugh folks.... from Warnambool bomber- :
    https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/...rch-2021/21703

I've repeated post below (what do these deluded folks drink?):
    "An extremely bittersweet Saturday coming up for us Ugle’s this week. Jamarra’s manager promised the family that he would be an Essendon player in 2021 but it wasn’t to be. This week he’s coming up against the side he loves. Albeit it being in the VFL.

Relationships between Beveridge and Jamarra are still untenable. He kicked 5 on the weekend vs Collingwood in the VFL and was best on ground and Beveridge still won’t play him. Counting down the days until a trade can officially be requested at seasons end, so he can finally don the sash and be an Essendon footballer.

Dodoro has managed to organise JUH to live with Stringer for the last few weeks just to give him a taste of what it takes to be a professional footballer. And how much of a privilege it is to play for Essendon.

Would be unbelievable to get 20K Essendon supporters at the game to show him some Universal love and show him what he’s missing out on at the Dish Lickers."

Think I might go & hope to see some other woofers there. We need to make sure we stop any loopy bomber fans planning to abduct Jamarra!!!
    That poster is a troll that spent all last year riling up Essendon supports on BB with rubbish about Jamarra and his manager conspiring to get him to the Bombers.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

You can tell the shark has almost been jumped and trolling exhausted, as he's claimed Jamarra has moved in with Stringer to learn about professionalism and what it's like to play for the Bummers. Excellent.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

UNTENABLE!

Speaking of our defector in waiting, for bloke who is definitely not debuting this week there's a curious surge of 'Marra content on AFEL.com over the last couple of days.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    You can tell the shark has almost been jumped and trolling exhausted, as he's claimed Jamarra has moved in with Stringer to learn about professionalism and what it's like to play for the Bummers. Excellent.
    Yeah, it's become a little egregious now. I'm sure the mods keep it up because they hope there is a sliver of truth to it, which makes it even better.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

His mum follows West Coast so not sure the "family" are that upset. Not even decent trolling just sad really.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    His mum follows West Coast so not sure the "family" are that upset. Not even decent trolling just sad really.
    It's results based trolling. If it gets Bummer folks riled up and fills them with false hope then I'm OK with it.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    It's results based trolling. If it gets Bummer folks riled up and fills them with false hope then I'm OK with it.
    I'm ok with that part, if you believe that you're fair game! It's the use of their name that is pretty avg.
    I expect they wouldn't be happy about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    UNTENABLE!

Speaking of our defector in waiting, for bloke who is definitely not debuting this week there's a curious surge of 'Marra content on AFEL.com over the last couple of days.
    He's gotta be in.