Thanks Thanks:  81
Likes Likes:  553
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jamarra - How excited are YOU???

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    He's gotta be in.
    Play him for three quarters then med sub him with a hammy tweak.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

2. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    It's results based trolling. If it gets Bummer folks riled up and fills them with false hope then I'm OK with it.
    Amazing.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

4. Thanks jeemak thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like proper trolling but at the same time there are plenty a delusional bummer supporters who are green with envy at our list and are constantly looking over the Maribyrnong drooling. They truly believe our players would love to "Don the sash".

Hopefully Dunks has realised what a bunch pricks the are when they didn't put his brother on the senior list like they promised if he requested a trade and tells them to piss off if they come knocking again.

They are a filthy club that can't win anything without cheating salary caps or drugs and have won diddly squat since it became an 18 team competition.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

6. Thanks SonofScray thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog, jeemak, Prince Imperial liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    It seems like proper trolling but at the same time there are plenty a delusional bummer supporters who are green with envy at our list and are constantly looking over the Maribyrnong drooling. They truly believe our players would love to "Don the sash".

Hopefully Dunks has realised what a bunch pricks the are when they didn't put his brother on the senior list like they promised if he requested a trade and tells them to piss off if they come knocking again.

They are a filthy club that can't win anything without cheating salary caps or drugs and have won diddly squat since it became an 18 team competition.
    The best part about it is they actually can't see about themselves what everyone else can (including the AFL, mind the Bummers have too many influential people attached to them). Their lack of self awareness is delivering fantastic outcomes competition wide and may it long continue to do so.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

8. Thanks SonofScray thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post

Fantasia and Saad had pretty good games .i hope they Only get better

Is this the first time in 5 years joe daniher has started on round 1 ? I have not checked his stats

Post Thanks / Like

Move in w Stringer to learn professionalism. Outstanding banter 😂

11. Likes EasternWest, Threedogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    Move in w Stringer to learn professionalism. Outstanding banter ��
    I've heard he is also doing an internship at Parliament House in his spare time to learn respect for women.

Post Thanks / Like

Foxtel blokes pumping up a debut for Jamarra this week. The pump up is on.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Foxtel blokes pumping up a debut for Jamarra this week. The pump up is on.
    Jon Ralph obviously didn’t watch our game last night as Jamarra still looks a fair way off with his conditioning.

15. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We shouldn't rush him as others have pointed out his conditioning isn't at the required level.
    Lets unleash him at the mid point of the season.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

17. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gee though he does some amazing things. He is a clever player......going to say he makes time stand still.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    Gee though he does some amazing things. He is a clever player......going to say he makes time stand still.
    Agreed. I would roll the dice for this week and select him. It is much easier getting a kick in the ones than the twos especially when you are elite. You can see when he is the 2's he is already a step ahead with his anticipation as to where the ball is going to go. That is a better trait to have in the 1's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Jon Ralph obviously didn’t watch our game last night as Jamarra still looks a fair way off with his conditioning.
    His chasing when he hasn't got the ball is up and down too. Needs to be worked on still.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    Agreed. I would roll the dice for this week and select him. It is much easier getting a kick in the ones than the twos especially when you are elite. You can see when he is the 2's he is already a step ahead with his anticipation as to where the ball is going to go. That is a better trait to have in the 1's.
    He would blow up by half time and we’d be effectively playing 1 down for a half.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    He would blow up by half time and we’d be effectively playing 1 down for a half.
    Yep, I’d be surprised if we saw him at all this year, and would be absolutely shocked if he debuted about the Tigers.
    I will never see #16 the same!!