Thanks Thanks:  81
Likes Likes:  553
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jamarra - How excited are YOU???

I loved his screamer attemp when he dropped it but landed on his feet gathered the ball in the pack stepped sideways and dished it off. You don't learn that shit, its pure instinct

Oh yeah and he hurt the opposition
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

2. Likes Mofra, kruder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Als Highlights at it again. Also get some nice glimpses of other players from the reserves match.

Although he didn't clunk his marks, I love his second efforts and pressure. He's more imposing than I expected as well.

4. Thanks Axe Man, Topdog, kruder, Smads57, azabob, Templeton31 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep he's a touted no 1 pick but actually likes the rough stuff too, that's a pleasant surprise.
    He's further back than many stated but there is just so much raw potential there. By god the kid can jump too.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Should have been paid at least one more free kick inside 50, and that free against him was dodgy too, just good body work. Good signs.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    I loved his screamer attemp when he dropped it but landed on his feet gathered the ball in the pack stepped sideways and dished it off. You don't learn that shit, its pure instinct

Oh yeah and he hurt the opposition
    And now that I've seen the video I also love that he absolutely clattered the Hawks player too. That was an awesome bit of play.

Post Thanks / Like

At pains of giving Bevo any (more) ideas he truly seems to have the ability to play just about anywhere.

He's certainly no mere 'mark and kick' type.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    And now that I've seen the video I also love that he absolutely clattered the Hawks player too. That was an awesome bit of play.
    Dare I say it it was Buddy-esque! Buddy has always hurt opponents. He was the pin-up boy for enforcing the unintentional head contact suspensions. I hope JUH keeps his buddy comparisons going! But without the suspensions
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how to feel about this. Potential for some super talented father son/daughter picks or am I getting ahead of myself?

Mia Fevola’s new romance with top AFL draft pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Footy’s hottest new couple, Mia Fevola and Western Bulldog’s young gun, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, have finally gone public with their relationship.

The pair, who have been quietly dating and teasing their romance on social media, went ‘Insta-official’ on Monday night.

Ugle-Hagan, the number one pick in the 2020 AFL draft, posted a photo of the genetically blessed pair on his social media complete with a love heart.

Fevola, 21, the daughter of former Carlton great turned radio host Brendan Fevola, was formerly in a long-term relationship with Richmond triple premiership player Daniel Rioli.

She and Ugle-Hagan, 18, were spotted together numerous times during the summer holiday season enjoying the relaxed months and mood with friends at party spots such as the Sorrento Hotel.

They have also been spotted at certain bars around town and traded cheeky comments on Instagram.

And the glamorous Fevola has made regular appearances on Ugle-Hagan’s social media.

A picture of him wearing a jumper from her clothing range was cute and supportive.

Fevola described she and Ugle-Hagan as just friends when asked last month, but they are clearly now comfortable to share their happiness publicly.

They are definitely about to become Melbourne’s couple of the moment.

Stand by for floods of invites from event managers and PRs looking for media worthy red carpet shots.

Fevola is an impressive young woman who has head screwed on.

She launched her own leisurewear label MALLT Collective last year and is going from strength to strength as an influencer and brand ambassador.

She also navigated the end of her relationship with Rioli with class and dignity.

Rioli recently went public with his new girlfriend, DJ Paris Lawrence.

Ugle-Hagan has been described by some footy scribes as ‘Buddy 2.0’, thanks to his athleticism and style of play drawing comparisons with Hawthorn and Sydney star Lance ‘Buddy’ Franklin.

11. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

meh...good luck to them but not the stuff I want to hear about. Hopefully he doesn't crave the spotlight and end up wanting to play for the big clubs.

13. Likes WBFC4FFC, Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Fev could be his forward coach and teach him how to the position because we seem to turn pick 1 and 2 KPF's into mediocre KPF's.
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Not sure how to feel about this. Potential for some super talented father son/daughter picks or am I getting ahead of myself?

Mia Fevola’s new romance with top AFL draft pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Footy’s hottest new couple, Mia Fevola and Western Bulldog’s young gun, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, have finally gone public with their relationship.

The pair, who have been quietly dating and teasing their romance on social media, went ‘Insta-official’ on Monday night.

Ugle-Hagan, the number one pick in the 2020 AFL draft, posted a photo of the genetically blessed pair on his social media complete with a love heart.

Fevola, 21, the daughter of former Carlton great turned radio host Brendan Fevola, was formerly in a long-term relationship with Richmond triple premiership player Daniel Rioli.

She and Ugle-Hagan, 18, were spotted together numerous times during the summer holiday season enjoying the relaxed months and mood with friends at party spots such as the Sorrento Hotel.

They have also been spotted at certain bars around town and traded cheeky comments on Instagram.

And the glamorous Fevola has made regular appearances on Ugle-Hagan’s social media.

A picture of him wearing a jumper from her clothing range was cute and supportive.

Fevola described she and Ugle-Hagan as just friends when asked last month, but they are clearly now comfortable to share their happiness publicly.

They are definitely about to become Melbourne’s couple of the moment.

Stand by for floods of invites from event managers and PRs looking for media worthy red carpet shots.

Fevola is an impressive young woman who has head screwed on.

She launched her own leisurewear label MALLT Collective last year and is going from strength to strength as an influencer and brand ambassador.

She also navigated the end of her relationship with Rioli with class and dignity.

Rioli recently went public with his new girlfriend, DJ Paris Lawrence.

Ugle-Hagan has been described by some footy scribes as ‘Buddy 2.0’, thanks to his athleticism and style of play drawing comparisons with Hawthorn and Sydney star Lance ‘Buddy’ Franklin.
    Nice story but rather a story about his footy, hard training etc than his social life. Copy the Bont son.

16. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Nice story but rather a story about his footy, hard training etc than his social life. Copy the Bont son.
    He can’t help what the media puts out but I’d prefer he didn’t give them the ammo by posting constantly on social media. Head down, kid.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

18. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots to like from that video. his vertical leap and movement to position under the ball look great. Seems there is work to do to adjust to the pace of AFL level and the intensity. Certainly looks like he wants to footy all the time!
    The dam wall has busted!

Post Thanks / Like

JUH kicked 5 today in our game vs Collingwood, had a big hand in setting up afew other goals as well.

https://twitter.com/FootscrayVFL/sta...96944641191939
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

I watched today's match. Get very excited everybody!

22. Likes bornadog liked this post