Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Crow Fans

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dear Crow Fans

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    Yeah maybe. What are your thoughts on the Bedendo selection, bidding on not one but two other players that were matched before calling him out?
    You cold bastard.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

2. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah maybe. What are your thoughts on the Bedendo selection, bidding on not one but two other players that were matched before calling him out?
    Are you implying that our soon to be canonised recruiters, those most pious of men, Sam Power and Dom Milesi were up to nefarious drafting hijinks???

You wash your mouth out with soap and water...

Seriously though, I'd say they were very genuine by that stage of the draft. I reckon by pick 50 whatever they were very much guided by their list of who they thought was best, and cognisant that both clubs may choose not to match.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Are you implying that our soon to be canonised recruiters, those most pious of men, Sam Power and Dom Milesi were up to nefarious drafting hijinks???
    No, but that we can't tell Bedendo we rated him in the top 40 or whatever when we get to the 50's and read two other names before his

Simon Dalrymple was pumping up a player in this way I think in the Dunkley/Collins draft
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

That at the number he was drafted at he's not really going to care whether we nominated players before him or not. He's just going to be happy to be on a AFL list.

I reckon that the only thought he's going to give to us nominating players before him is "thank Christ the other clubs matched the bids"
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

6. Likes boydogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I reckon that the only thought he's going to give to us nominating players before him is "thank Christ the other clubs matched the bids"
    JUH might be thinking the same thing
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

8. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Rowe gives me Andrew Hooper vibes anyway.
    Who will ever forget Hoop's goal.