Thanks Thanks:  109
Likes Likes:  193
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 500
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    That was my first thought. Need to hear from MJP.

    We had #60 odd, so we must have thought that someone else was in to him.
    Power and co opinion isn’t good enough?
    #BeMoreBulldog

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Power and co opinion isn’t good enough?
    No, I mean need to hear from MJP to find out something about him. I back in our recruiters and am stoked we have finally got another Indigenous kid (which we have talked about for eons and is likely a good thing for retention of JUH).

    Nobody on the telecast knew anything about him aside the one line note they had. “Oh, he’s from Mount Barker”. Right.

    No footage, no attributes, no position, no “he plays like”, no forecast (project player, ready to go, etc), no profile. Nothing.

    -“He is lightly built” comes the observation as his photo flashes up.

    Edit: Bulldogs media will likely give us a piece in time, but they are hardly going to be rounded about it.

    That’s why we need MJP!

  3. Thanks azabob thanked for this post
  4. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Jones is related to the Krakour brothers.
    We pass it to Charlie, Charlie onto Jones, Arthur to Jamarra and Marra puts it through. Aren't we good, Aren't we good....

  5. Thanks josie thanked for this post
  6. #439
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    30,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    So we missed on Visentini
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  7. #440
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    So who came 2nd in the draft behind Essendon?
    We are the goon squad and we're coming to town. Beep Beep.

  8. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    So who came 2nd in the draft behind Essendon?
    Essendon VFL team
    #BeMoreBulldog

  9. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    That was my first thought. Need to hear from MJP.

    We had #60 odd, so we must have thought that someone else was in to him.
    I know you listened to the podcast but Collingwood were also speaking to him and after the pick we selected Arthur Collingwood had picks 45, 49 and 52 so they may well have grabbed him.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  10. Likes Mofra, The Adelaide Connection liked this post
  11. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I know you listened to the podcast but Collingwood were also speaking to him and after the pick we selected Arthur Collingwood had picks 45, 49 and 52 so they may well have grabbed him.
    Posted this in the dedicated Arthur Jones thread but...

    Dodoro was just on RSN and Ramanaskas asked said at one stage during the coverage you threw down your green highlighter, does that mean a club took a player just prior to your pick? Dodo played a straight bat in his response.

    After the interview concluded Rama said that player was Arthur Jones!
    #BeMoreBulldog

  12. Thanks hujsh thanked for this post
  13. #444
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Braybrook
    Posts
    1,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Posted this in the dedicated Arthur Jones thread but...

    Dodoro was just on RSN and Ramanaskas asked said at one stage during the coverage you threw down your green highlighter, does that mean a club took a player just prior to your pick? Dodo played a straight bat in his response.

    After the interview concluded Rama said that player was Arthur Jones!
    Not promoting for anyone to listen to Dodoro, but here is the recording available on RSN. @minute 2:50ish & 7:03ish
    https://webplayer.whooshkaa.com/show...episode=932838
    “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela

  14. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mulligan's Boogie-board
    Posts
    11,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Not promoting for anyone to listen to Dodoro, but here is the recording available on RSN. @minute 2:50ish & 7:03ish
    https://webplayer.whooshkaa.com/show...episode=932838
    Maybe I'm weird, but I like hearing the insights from list management people from every club.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

  15. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    We've rookied Charlie Parker (Sturt) and Robbie McComb (Footscray)

  16. Thanks bornadog, azabob thanked for this post
  17. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Maybe I'm weird, but I like hearing the insights from list management people from every club.
    Nope, I also like it.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  18. #448
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Drill Hall
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch


  19. Likes Dry Rot liked this post
  20. #449
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Parkers apparently a half back. Although at 193cm might be just big enough to play tall.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

  21. #450
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mulligan's Boogie-board
    Posts
    11,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2021 draft watch

    Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    Parkers apparently a half back. Although at 193cm might be just big enough to play tall.
    Seems to have rotated through the middle a bit too occasionally
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •