Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2021 Wooden Spoon and bottom 6

Watching NYE fireworks on TV reminds me of watching the Bombers play.

Lots of bright lights and razzle-dazzle, but ultimately an utterly hollow waste of time.

And pointless.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    That would be great. Our 2 local neighbours 17th and 18th. We are now the best team now out of the north-west Melbourne clubs.
    I don't hate North, but I do think they'll end up on the bottom with Essendon second bottom.
    North have lost Higgins (their best player of the past 3-4 years, bar Goldstein) and Cunnington is injury ravaged. Goldstein is 47 and on calf injury away from being constantly managed. They lost Brown who has the best workrate of any leading forward in the AFL.

Essendon lost Saad who has finised in the top 4 in thier past few B&Fs, have no tall forwards, a midget midfield and unhappy players who will either leave at the end of the year (Merrett) or would leave if they could (Hurley, Hooker).
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

3. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    I don't hate North, but I do think they'll end up on the bottom with Essendon second bottom.
    North have lost Higgins (their best player of the past 3-4 years, bar Goldstein) and Cunnington is injury ravaged. Goldstein is 47 and on calf injury away from being constantly managed. They lost Brown who has the best workrate of any leading forward in the AFL.

Essendon lost Saad who has finised in the top 4 in thier past few B&Fs, have no tall forwards, a midget midfield and unhappy players who will either leave at the end of the year (Merrett) or would leave if they could (Hurley, Hooker).
    Isn't it grand?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post

I bet Hurley (and Essendon, they could have had a decent draft pick who would have been playing good footy by now) is feeling pretty happy with the decision he made after 2016 not to come to us.

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Isn't it grand?
    Happy *!*!*!*!ing days!
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite