0 0%
  • Delist

0 0%
  • Needs more time

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rating our list 2020 Mitch Wallis 3

I am not clear on what position Wally is playing now ?

Is it around the 50 m fwd arc and into the midfield when the play drifts there ?

It will be interesting to see where his game has evolved and position to play at. He has definitely worked on his goal kicking and his positioning in the last few games has been excellent

I really hope he becomes a midfielder, as he was a gun in his junior days . But his lack of speed probably at times may limit his time in the midfield.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post

Is it around the 50 m fwd arc and into the midfield when the play drifts there ?

It will be interesting to see where his game has evolved and position to play at. He has definitely worked on his goal kicking and his positioning in the last few games has been excellent

I really hope he becomes a midfielder, as he was a gun in his junior days . But his lack of speed probably at times may limit his time in the midfield.
    Half-forward, with time in the midfield.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post

I feel he is and in-and-under forward, with a strength to use his hands to get out to a player in the clear. His hand pass to Dale who goaled last week is a perfect example of this.
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelGrip View Post
    I feel he is and in-and-under forward, with a strength to use his hands to get out to a player in the clear. His hand pass to Dale who goaled last week is a perfect example of this.
    Totally agree. When Wallis gets the ball it usually finishes up in the hands of a teammate. His possessions are worth more to the team than some other players can manage.

5. Likes SquirrelGrip liked this post