Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What are the commentators WEARING?

Right.

It started last year with Abbey Holmes dressing like she was on exile from 'Little House on the Prairie'.

Today in the Collingwood Geelong game we have 3 commentators who each appear to be going to a different venue.

Ellie Blackburn is wearing a pink blazer and is clearly attending some kind of corporate breakfast.
    Commentator # 2 (don't recognise-my bad) has just jumped off the train at Newport in her black t-shirt.
    Commentator # 3 (again, don't recognise) is attending after work drinks on a Friday with his business shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

I don't want them to wear a uniform - I think that looks silly as well. But is there any chance they could all look like they are attending the same function. Surely it isn't that hard to look as if you care enough about the job you are doing to be professional.

Why do I care? I genuinely have no idea...
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are the commentators WEARING?

I thought the same last night when two commentators at half time, one male one female were both in pink. Just looked strange.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Right.

It started last year with Abbey Holmes dressing like she was on exile from 'Little House on the Prairie'.

Today in the Collingwood Geelong game we have 3 commentators who each appear to be going to a different venue.

Ellie Blackburn is wearing a pink blazer and is clearly attending some kind of corporate breakfast.
    Commentator # 2 (don't recognise-my bad) has just jumped off the train at Newport in her black t-shirt.
    Commentator # 3 (again, don't recognise) is attending after work drinks on a Friday with his business shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

I don't want them to wear a uniform - I think that looks silly as well. But is there any chance they could all look like they are attending the same function. Surely it isn't that hard to look as if you care enough about the job you are doing to be professional.

Why do I care? I genuinely have no idea...
    Well thank goodness WA lockdown has finished up, because if this is the level of battiness after five days I'd hate to see you after five months!
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Well thank goodness WA lockdown has finished up, because if this is the level of battiness after five days I'd hate to see you after five months!
    We'd have to organise an emergency evac into Victoria on football grounds. Those grounds no doubt exist in Victoria.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite