Thanks Thanks:  79
Likes Likes:  90
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Practice Game snippets

Looks like the stream will be embedded on the club website which is much better than having to sign up for another website to watch.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Got the reply:

'Thank you for contacting the clubs membership department.

Unfortunately the match will not be recorded for viewing later, it is only the live stream starting at 10:30am.

Kind regards,'
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

3. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to reports from both games from Woofers for the benefit of anyone stuck at work tomorrow ie me!

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this posted on BF:

Essendon great Matthew Lloyd has listed the players who he thinks are primed for big 2021 seasons.

Speaking on Sportsday on Monday night, Lloyd named his ‘February Flyers' - players who have caught the eye during the pre-season.

Aaron Naughton (Western Bulldogs)

“I was at a function and a Western Bulldogs player was there, I won’t say who he was," Lloyd said.

“He said Aaron Naughton in training has been unstoppable. I think he could be an outstanding centre-half back but forward is where they need him.

“They said that in one of the games he played … in three quarters of footy had 24 disposals, 14 marks and kicked five goals - and he took a mark that they believe would have been Mark of the Year.
    I'm sure the marketing team is cringing that someone would be out there hyping our players
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Saw this posted on BF:

I'm sure the marketing team is cringing that someone would be out there hyping our players

Honestly surprised M. Lloyd had something nice to say about us.
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    Got the reply:

'Thank you for contacting the clubs membership department.

Unfortunately the match will not be recorded for viewing later, it is only the live stream starting at 10:30am.

Kind regards,'
    I'm sure every Bulldogs member who wants to watch this is free at 10.30am on a Wednesday, no need for a replay I'd have thought

8. Likes Hotdog60 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure every Bulldogs member who wants to watch this is free at 10.30am on a Wednesday, no need for a replay I'd have thought
    Plenty of streaming sites that allow replays too. Local footy comps do this regularly, absolute madness. The only reason I can see for this is a directive from the AFL or the two clubs footy departments.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this posted on BF:

If Naughton starts playing too well tomorrow the feed may mysteriously drop out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    If Naughton starts playing too well tomorrow the feed may mysteriously drop out.

Aaron Naughton? I don't know what you're talking about...

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be interesting to see the team lineups as much as anything.

I'm "working" from "home" still so will hopefully be able to take most of it in.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this posted on BF:

This just tells me we don't have a good enough FB
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

You can record online streaming. I use wondershare ( https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/guide/ )

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    You can record online streaming. I use wondershare ( https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/guide/ )
    I really don't want to know what you are recording with that.

16. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw this posted on BF:

The interesting part is that we seem to shy away from building hype and momentum
    I think we have a theory that there is a difference in our mindset between being positive about our prospects for the season ahead (which we always appear to be) but not wanting to put it all on the line by saying we believe we will be or are a top four side.
    If you fall short of the target you might be held accountable but if you say we are impatient for success it comes down to how you measure success. I think we are far happier with the latter than saying we have set ourselves to be a top 4 side.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I really don't want to know what you are recording with that.
    Haha.

I actually haven't recorded much with it. I use wondershare to convert old DVDs to hard drive.