Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scott plot revealed: Another Essendon Dog raid fails, but Gia ... it was close

Loved reading we dudded Essendon again.

Hopefully a similar trajectory to Dickson.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scott plot revealed: Another Essendon Dog raid fails, but Gia ... it was close

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Not at all, just doing his job.
    That is fair too fair for something involving Essendon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Scott impressed in the practice match? He had 4 kicked on him and was completely schooled by Breust playing in an unfamiliar defensive position. This is pretty bizarre all round but hey, let's add him to the pile of hybrid mid types we have on the list.
    Yeah kinda wish the Essendon pitch didn't fail.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time we've been saved from ourselves

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Agree. Very uninspiring selection, especially with what we saw in his "impressive" display in the praccy game.

Fair effort by him to get onto a list though, points for persistence.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Not to say I'm stoked with this, but I'm thinking that he didn't reject a clear-cut offer from Essendon on the assumption that we would pick him up, and that his practice match performance had nothing to do with our decision.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Not to say I'm stoked with this, but I'm thinking that he didn't reject a clear-cut offer from Essendon on the assumption that we would pick him up, and that his practice match performance had nothing to do with our decision.
    Yeah, the 'impressive display' comment is just a furphy because a) he was in no way impressive (not his fault, played out of position on a genuine star forward) and b) we'd already committed to him
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.