Thanks Thanks:  76
Likes Likes:  153
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Melbourne - 2021 AAMI Community Series

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Finally - 40 mins of pfaffing around plus 5 mins to obtain barcode for hubby from dogs who had not sent hard or e copy of his card yet. We are in section Level 1 bank 29 (on wing). Will be great to see the boys - x fingers no injuries & they put on a ok show with a bit more intensity. Think we might rest a few eg Libba.
    Bevo likes to use the last practice match as a dress rehearsal for the season, so team selection will be interesting.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

must have been one of the lucky ones..6 tickets on the wing no problems..yay

3. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Finally - 40 mins of pfaffing around plus 5 mins to obtain barcode for hubby from dogs who had not sent hard or e copy of his card yet. We are in section Level 1 bank 29 (on wing). Will be great to see the boys - x fingers no injuries & they put on a ok show with a bit more intensity. Think we might rest a few eg Libba.
    I was amazed my old man managed to dig out his emailed barcode when I called him.

FYI aisle 29 is more forward pocket/half forward than wing. Of course it will be great to get back to the footy regardless of where we are sitting.

Post Thanks / Like

Members fume after missing out on priority passes due to ticketing bungle

AFL clubs have had to apologise to their fans for a Ticketmaster bungle that has seen frustrated members unable to purchase tickets for this weekend’s AAMI Community Series games.

Fans desperate to see their teams live for the first time in a year had rushed to purchase tickets this morning, with members given a priority window to get in ahead of general admission fans.

But supporters were unable to access those tickets with long waits and delays, which saw the priority window pushed back to 3pm this afternoon.

The Western Bulldogs told their fans: “Due to a Ticketmaster issue, our scheduled member email for this morning’s AAMI on sale was delayed. We will be emailing all members their barcodes as soon as the issue is resolved. We’re as frustrated by this as you are and apologise for any inconvenience caused.”

St Kilda told its fans: “Apologies to members who are having trouble booking tickets, it appears the influx of people on Ticketmaster’s site is causing issues. Members have a priority window until 3pm, so please keep trying while we look into this further.”

The league has told fans that Victorian venues will have 50 per cent capacity from Round 1 onwards but fans are already fearing they will be shut-out if games due to that limited capacity.

6. Likes Threedogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Year after year there are issues with these ticketing companies. Something needs to be done to say the least

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

8. Likes N/A, HOSE B ROMERO, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally after nearly 2 hours of trying, I got a ticket. Was supposed to be Level 2 (which I had requested) but gave me Level 1, Sec. 41, so took it as I was ******* off with waiting and re-trying every few seconds as requested.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s been a couple of hours but finally got tickets on level one only to have Ticketmaster make me change my password! Anyhoo got them eventually need a panadol

Post Thanks / Like

There are tickets still available if anyone is looking.

12. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got in pretty quick with the link the club sent this arvo, section 15 level 1.

Will be nice to see some live footy (on a public holiday no less)
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

14. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I was amazed my old man managed to dig out his emailed barcode when I called him.

FYI aisle 29 is more forward pocket/half forward than wing. Of course it will be great to get back to the footy regardless of where we are sitting.
    Thx Axeman-silly me believing Ticketmaster saying wing when they somehow stuff up almost everything else!

Sounds like your dad is a bit more tech savvy than some.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Bevo likes to use the last practice match as a dress rehearsal for the season, so team selection will be interesting.
    Your right-I forgot about Bevo’s approach but that does ring bells.

My heart was in my mouth when Libba went down in practice match vs Hawks. Horrible to say this but when I knew it was a head cut not knee I kind of sighed in relief. Having seen him go down in a practice match with an ACL some years ago & a again more recent round 1 game vs GWS in Canberra - I think it was vs Tigers at WO and knowing he does not seem to need much preparation to be as tough and uncompromising as ever I wonder if Bevo might rest him. I’m not the superstitious type but with that track record perhaps I should not attend?

Post Thanks / Like

Secured my ticket. Section: Level 1-23

Doesn’t matter where I seat just great to be getting back to the footy.

Go Dogs!
    Last edited by Eastdog; 01-03-2021 at 09:10 PM.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

In the process of trying to get tickets.
    The last 2 weeks of trying to get aflw tickets has been a schmozzle as well. I had the blue spinning wheel for 5 hours last Wednesday...

Post Thanks / Like

Use Chrome on your laptop/desktop if possible. I have been able to get seats but only with the chrome browser. Still plenty L1 seats available but they don't give you any choice of L2 seats.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

I got 5 tickets pretty easy. I even got 5 tickets for the Coll v Rich for a mate. Just lucky I guess.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.