Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
1. Chris Grant - very classy and graceful, not sure anyone has replicated his style at his size.

2. Brad Johnson - match winning abilities puts him above West, just. Those years as a FF were remarkable, he torched plenty of quality defenders.

3. Scott West - consistency was second to none, but his hands were unbelievable. He would have loved playing in our 2016 side.

4. Nathan Brown - shame how he left and then how his career ended. His attitude was hard to like at times and I personally found him rude when I was a young kid which kinda sticks in the memory bank, BUT boy could he play. Good on the wing and even inside, better off half back and even better up forward. He could do it all.

5. Dale Morris - pound for pound his competitive streak is unmatched and he's the best defender I've ever seen. Great duels with Riewoldt while being able to smother the likes of Betts and McLeod says it all. Premiership hero too.

Special mentions to Luke Darcy and Bob.
Great call on Brown, left him out due to not being a one club player. Absolute freak of a player, and probably a better bloke by the looks of things than his image as a player suggests.

Darcy's an interesting one, reckon he lived in his head for a lot of his career (not to say up himself, more so just in his head instead of in the moment) and that meant he didn't blossom to the extent or as early as he could have. A great example of a big dude taking a while to get it together.