Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ticketing for 2021

The Western Bulldogs will play Melbourne in the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final on Saturday 25 September at Optus Stadium in Perth. The match start time is 5:15pm (AWST) local Perth time (7:15pm AEST - local Melbourne time).

Club and AFL members will have access to 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets during dedicated on-sale periods via Ticketmaster.

Tickets will go on-sale for Western Bulldogs members on Tuesday 14 September.

>> BUY NOW >> GET YOUR 2021 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER

Sunday, September 12 AFL Gold and Medallion Club 9am – 3pm (AWST)

AFL Silver 11am – 3pm (AWST)

Monday, September 13 Melbourne Members Priority 1: 9am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 2: 11am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 3: 1pm – 5pm (AWST)

Tuesday, September 14 Western Bulldogs Members Priority 1: 9am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 2: 11am – 5pm (AWST)

Priority 3: 1pm – 5pm (AWST)

Thursday, September 16 General Public On-Sale 10am (AWST)

Any tickets not taken up during the first Melbourne member on-sale will then be added to the Western Bulldogs member on-sale.

Any tickets not taken up following the Western Bulldogs member on-sale will be included in the General Public on-sale from 10am (AWST) on Thursday 16 September.

The AFL and Western Bulldogs reminds all members and fans to continue to follow the advice of their respective state government and not to attend matches if feeling unwell.

The AFL and Western Bulldogs strongly encourages fans to only purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.

Four things to remember before purchasing your finals tickets

1. Members will require their HOME member barcode to access the priority on-sale. This barcode can be found on your membership card, or via your MyBulldogs account here. You will need enter this barcode when prompted to access the club member priority on-sale. Eligible members will also receive an email from the club on the afternoon of Sunday 12 September with your barcode.

2. Members can purchaseone(1) ticket per membership to the Toyota AFL Grand Final. A maximum of eight (8) tickets can be purchased in one transaction. If purchasing tickets to sit with other members you must do so in the one transaction.

3. As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing,a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased.

4. Tickets will be available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up ahead of the on-sale. If you do have a Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in during the on-sale.

Western Bulldogs Member Access To 2021 Toyota AFL Finals Tickets & Member Barcode Use

Based on Western Australian state border restrictions as of 24 hours prior to the first Grand Final on-sale, only Western Bulldogs members who reside in Western Australia OR reside in states with open borders to WA should be eligible to purchase tickets for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final. Currently Northern Territory, South Australia and Tasmania have open borders to Western Australia (Updated: 11 September 2021).

Due to current border closures and the on-going COVID-19 situation within New South Wales and Victoria in particular,the Club understand and acknowledge that the majority of our membership base will be unable to access the game.

However, access member barcodes will be active for the member on-sale on Tuesday. Sharing your member barcode is at the discretion of the individual member such that friends, family or colleagues in Western Australia (or states with open borders to Western Australia) can utilise it in the on-sale allowing more people Made of Red, White & Blue to attend.

If you have recently changed address or reside in a location that allows you to attend the match, please note that your membership barcode will also enable you to access the club member priority on-sale.

Priority On-Sale Windows and Purchasing Tickets

There are two/three priority on-sale windows for Western Bulldogs members on Tuesday 14 September.

• The Priority 1 window is for all eligible access members in Western Australia, members in states with open borders to Western Australia, and Charles Sutton Premiership Circle members.
    • The Priority 2 on-sale window is for EJ Whitten Social Club members.
    • The Priority 3 on-sale window is for all other Western Bulldogs access members.

Members can purchase one (1) ticket with each membership, up to a transaction limit of eight (8) tickets. You will need a membership barcode for each ticket you intend to purchase.

Please note that memberships will only be activated to purchase tickets in their respective and subsequent priority windows. Only memberships that fit the Priority 1 criteria detailed above, can purchase tickets in the Priority 1 window.

Priority 1 members will be given an exclusive two-hour window to purchase their ticket to guarantee access. Any Priority 1 member who does not purchase in the designated time frame (9am-11am AWST) or elects to purchase with a Priority 2 or Priority 3 member will have waived their right to a guaranteed ticket. Priority 1 members can purchase a ticket outside their guaranteed window, however their access to a ticket is no longer guaranteed.

Ticket Prices

Ticket prices for 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final at Optus Stadium in Perth are as follows below. Additional ticket agent transaction fees will apply. There are no junior prices.

2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final – Seating Category Adult Concession
    CATEGORY 1 $450.00 $383.00
    CATEGORY 2 $405.00 $344.00
    CATEGORY 3 $375.00 $319.00
    CATEGORY 4 $330.00 $281.00
    CATEGORY 5 $275.00 $234.00
    CATEGORY 6 $185.00 $157.00

Accessible Seating

Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Accessible Bookings for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final will open Sunday September 12 at 9am local Perth time (AWST). Please note that nothing will be processed until the members’ eligible on-sale time has commenced. Members will need to include all relevant membership barcodes and their club and priority group on the form. They will have the opportunity to indicate which price categories they desire.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can submit your Accessible Booking Request via Ticketmaster’s online form here.

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday seven days a week.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final access and using your 2021 membership to access tickets, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or call 1300 46 36 47.
    Last edited by bornadog; 12-09-2021 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Update for Grand final
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Thanks Eastdog, Bulldog4life, azabob thanked for this post
    Likes The Bulldogs Bite, Smads57 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Good thread BAD.

Can we pin this topic?
    W00F!

4. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AFL Members get priority over Dogs' members. That's a bit rich at our home games.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    AFL Members get priority over Dogs' members. That's a bit rich at our home games.
    I’m with you Grantysghost. I reckon our members should be getting the priority for the home games but it is what it is.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Good thread BAD.

Can we pin this topic?
    Nobody knows how.
    "It's over. It's all over."

8. Likes azabob, SquirrelGrip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    They own the stadium
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple of people in my group who don’t own phones that will show tickets the only solution the club gave is to print the ticket confirmation email and hope the gate attendants will accept it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    They own the stadium
    Yeah true BAD.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I’m Not Bitter Anymore! View Post
    I have a couple of people in my group who don’t own phones that will show tickets the only solution the club gave is to print the ticket confirmation email and hope the gate attendants will accept it.
    On Monday I attended with my Dad and my 2 young kids. Obviously the kids don't have phones so the attendant just scanned all 4 of the tickets from my phone and we all walked in. If you want to sit together one person will need to book all the tickets anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Missus is Collingwood Member, I'm a Dogs member, if we use our membership tickets we're basically screwed if we want to sit together? I haven't been to the football in a long, long time, so unsure exactly how it works.
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    Missus is Collingwood Member, I'm a Dogs member, if we use our membership tickets we're basically screwed if we want to sit together? I haven't been to the football in a long, long time, so unsure exactly how it works.
    I would say so. Collingwood members have 3 priority periods on Tuesday to get their share of tickets which may be fully exhausted before us dogs members get to fight over around 4,000 tickets on Wednesday. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you have been to the footy, this is new territory for everyone. Some may consider sitting apart from their opposition supporting partner a blessing!

Post Thanks / Like

My brother is MCC so I'm hoping he can snag a a visitor ticket on Monday morning.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Good thread.

The system in place will end a 50 year tradition for my family all going and sitting together.

Post Thanks / Like

Just notify Ticketmaster and they will eventually send a paper ticket. That' what they did for me for the Melb game last week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    Yeah my brother is a Pies supporter but at the game we sit in our own areas when it is the Pies and Dogs