Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    What a shock that no rows in the front half of the alphabet seem to be available again.
    Ticketing companies are pathetic.

Last time we played Marvel, I was on level 2, row J. All the rows in front of me, in my aisle were almost empty except for half a dozen people.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Likes josie, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wait until tomorrow or Thursday before getting tickets.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Got my ticket.

Level 1 Aisle 36 Row B.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

5. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

L3, 38, Row Q

Not ideal, but wing for free I’ll take (I guess)
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

From the CEO this morning via email:

I hope you’ve enjoyed the start to this AFL season, which prior to Round 7 had been our Club’s most successful start to a season in 75 years. Despite the loss to the Tigers last week, we trust you’ve enjoyed watching the team put together some impressive wins. We’ve loved having our members and fans back at the footy and your energy and passion has been felt by all of us at the Club.

Earlier today the AFL announced that from Round 9, club members with a reserved seat entitlement will be able to return to their traditional reserved seat. Due to reduced venue capacities and contact tracing requirements, clubs have not yet been able to deliver this entitlement to members who have purchased a reserved seat as part of their 2021 package. As the last fortnight in Western Australia has also shown, the challenges of dealing with COVID-19 and its impact on crowds means this ever-present threat continues to loom.

As you know, our Club made a different decision at the end of last year to remove the reserved seat from our 2021 products given we could not guarantee the delivery of this benefit. With the changes made to our model in 2021, it is not possible for the Club to reassign members their traditional reserved seat for the balance of this AFL season.

In developing our model, we ultimately didn’t want you paying for a benefit we could not guarantee you’d receive, and particularly in context of the 2020 season where so many of you generously pledged your membership to the Club despite not being able to attend AFL matches. The model we implemented has meant rather than being charged these reserved seat fees upfront, Gold and Silver members only pay for games attended, and through a $10 stadium fee ($5 juniors) at the point of purchase.

Clubs across the industry have all taken different approaches to their membership models in 2021, which has seen a significant impact on membership revenue and yield and we have been no different. The impact on us is also attributable to the Club consciously pricing our key membership products more affordably than other Marvel Stadium tenant clubs to provide more value after the challenges of 2020.

At the same time, the value and flexibility offered within the model has no doubt been a key factor in helping us achieve our highest ever membership renewal rate at almost 90%, as we close in on 45,000 members for only the second time in our history. We’ve also welcomed over 10,000 new and returning members with many selecting products only available as a result of the changes made to the model.

While members have not been able to sit in their traditional reserved seat this year, the model enables other benefits we hope have provided some value to you, in addition to the reduced membership costs. This includes your ability to purchase member guest passes to attend the game with friends and family who are not members. Through our priority member on sale yesterday and ahead of Sunday’s game against Carlton, we were pleased to see more than 1600 Gold and Silver members take up the opportunity to purchase guest passes for family and friends. We plan to extend this guest pass benefit for the duration of the season and will confirm these details ahead of our next home game against St Kilda in Round 10.

We appreciate and acknowledge that some members have been challenged by the ticketing process which has been in place for all clubs this season. We’re encouraged by the fact that many of you have now adapted well to this change and the weekly on-sale process has become much easier. Along with the recent increase of transaction limits of 10 tickets, ticket on-sales from Round 9 will be blocked in groups of two rounds (eg. Round 9 and 10), so you can purchase tickets up to a fortnight in advance.  

Our intent remains to provide a fixed reserved seat option for members from the 2022 season, and we look forward to providing this opportunity to you.

We are also exploring the possibility of providing members the opportunity to secure a fixed seat (not a member’s traditional reserved seat) for our final four Marvel Stadium home matches, beginning with our Round 16 match against North Melbourne. Further information will be communicated as details are confirmed.

We thank you for your ongoing support of the Club which is critical to assisting us to be as successful as we can both on and off the field. Your support means everything to us, and we remain grateful to the almost 45,000 members who have joined us on our journey in season 2021. We hope to see you at Marvel Stadium on Sunday afternoon in full voice as we look to return to the winners’ list against Carlton.

Ameet Baines
    Chief Executive Officer
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Got my ticket.

Last game I moved seats at quarter time and sat with someone I recognised anyway.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    From the CEO this morning via email:
    Earlier today the AFL announced that from Round 9, club members with a reserved seat entitlement will be able to return to their traditional reserved seat. Due to reduced venue capacities and contact tracing requirements, clubs have not yet been able to deliver this entitlement to members who have purchased a reserved seat as part of their 2021 package. As the last fortnight in Western Australia has also shown, the challenges of dealing with COVID-19 and its impact on crowds means this ever-present threat continues to loom.

As you know, our Club made a different decision at the end of last year to remove the reserved seat from our 2021 products given we could not guarantee the delivery of this benefit. With the changes made to our model in 2021, it is not possible for the Club to reassign members their traditional reserved seat for the balance of this AFL season.
    What garbage. They can flick the switch and give members their seats back but why would they want to, they're giving us a "discounted" rate and they may lose a bit of coin not to mention public purchasing and family/friends discounts etc seems like a bit of a golden goose. I mean gosh, why would they want to give back to us after last year?

We are also exploring the possibility of providing members the opportunity to secure a fixed seat (not a member’s traditional reserved seat) for our final four Marvel Stadium home matches, beginning with our Round 16 match against North Melbourne. Further information will be communicated as details are confirmed.
    Translation. We've bled for most of the season and now we can afford to give you the seats similar to what you should be able to get from round 9 onwards.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I can’t see why our seats can’t be reinstated

11. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed - that's rubbish.
    W00F!

13. Likes G-Mo77, I'm Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    ROUND 10 - May 22nd

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 10

Western Bulldogs home members with Marvel Stadium access will be eligible to redeem a ticket to the Round 10 home match against St Kilda.

The home game will be the Bulldogs’ third at Marvel Stadium in season 2021. Bulldogs home members will have access to redeem tickets on Tuesday afternoon (11 May) with the general public ticket on-sale from 1pm, Wednesday (12 May) subject to availability.

Different to earlier 2021 home games, members will now be able to book up to 10 tickets per transaction, including guest passes. The transaction limit has been increased from six tickets per transaction.

The Club is also pleased to confirm that each member category will have access to set guest pass prices for the remainder of the season.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Tuesday’s member priority on-sale window, via Ticketmaster.

1. Your home member barcode

You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for the Round 10 (Saturday May 22) against St Kilda. An email will be sent to all home access members on Monday, May 10 containing this.
    If you have not received this email by Monday afternoon, please contact membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line ‘Please update my email’.

Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too via their MyBulldogs account here.

2. Home club member on-sale window

Western Bulldogs home access members will have the opportunity to redeem their ticket across one of three on-sale windows, opening on Tuesday afternoon (May 11) and all closing at 9am, Wednesday May 12.These on-sale windows are as follows:
    Tuesday, May 11, 1pm: Western Bulldogs Members

· 1pm | Priority 1 - Gold Members

· 3pm | Priority 2 - Silver Members

· 5pm | Priority 3 - Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members

All off sale at 9am on Wednesday May 12.

Coterie Members

Coterie members will receive their own direct booking email for function room access this coming Thursday (13 May) from the Club, which must be completed by 5pm on May 18. Please contact the Corporate Sales team if you are a coterie member and you haven’t received the email with the booking form.

The on-sale windows for each respective membership category are expected to have minimal impact on the subsequent windows. Seats will be withheld to ensure tickets are available for each priority window. The Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating), Priority 2 for Silver Members and Priority 3 for Bronze, Ballarat, Interstate and Country members.

Gold members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 2 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Gold members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*.

Silver members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 1 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Silver members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee no charge on Level 3*.

Bronze, Country, Interstate and Ballarat 4 game members will be able to redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*. To redeem a $0 ticket, members must select the section Level 3 and then choose a seat(s) in either the Premium or Beyond Premium category, subject to capacity.

Stadium fees for Gold and Silver members were previously built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend. A Western Bulldogs membership in 2021 will cost an average of $16 less per game than the equivalent membership products of other Marvel Stadium tenant Clubs, even once the $10 stadium fee has been applied.

*Subject to capacity

3. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this home match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.

As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed. For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead.

4. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends
    You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each home barcode as part of the booking process to sit together.
    Members wishing to sit together must have the same tier of membership product. Gold Members can only book with Gold Members to access Level 2 seating; Silver Members can only book with Silver Members to access Level 1 seating; Bronze, Interstate, Country and Ballarat members can only book with one another to access Level 3 seating.

5. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access
    Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access the stadium, you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster.

Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.
    If you’re a last-minute decision-maker, you can redeem tickets at the game and on game day, from your phone via Ticketmaster or the Ticketmaster App.

6. Accessible Seating
    Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925, or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. Please ensure you include the event name, venue, date and time along with your contact details.

NOTE SAINTS MATCH TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY 11th (TOMORROW)

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

15. Thanks azabob, I'm Not Bitter Anymore!, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks BAD I would have missed this otherwise.

On another note, how bad is the set-up at Marvel in terms of gate entry in correlation with where you're sitting? It's a ridiculous setup and no wonder many still aren't going to the footy, especially the elderly or all abilities. We had to walk right around the stadium to enter via gate 2 yesterday and then walk halfway across the ground to our seats when realistically we should be entering in gate 5 or 6.

Don't get me started on how they are sectioning off the stadium AND not operating many of the ramps/stairways/escalators. If they had a fire in the building, we'd be stuffed.
    W00F!

17. Likes I'm Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Thanks BAD I would have missed this otherwise.

On another note, how bad is the set-up at Marvel in terms of gate entry in correlation with where you're sitting? It's a ridiculous setup and no wonder many still aren't going to the footy, especially the elderly or all abilities. We had to walk right around the stadium to enter via gate 2 yesterday and then walk halfway across the ground to our seats when realistically we should be entering in gate 5 or 6.

Don't get me started on how they are sectioning off the stadium AND not operating many of the ramps/stairways/escalators. If they had a fire in the building, we'd be stuffed.
    Yes we were the same. Entered Gate 2 to sit in aisle 29, ie opposite side of ground.

Post Thanks / Like

I shopped early and was surprisingly rewarded - so I pulled the trigger.

Level 2, row A, Aisle 38.

Going with my dad (as per normal), uncle and cousin (who both support saints).
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

level 2, Aisle 39 row B

Post Thanks / Like

Level 2, Aisle 38 row R