Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Holy hell, that was stressful. I couldn’t physically get the transactions to process before the site timer would run out- the credit card processing would just spin it’s wheels and go nowhere. Looks like the bulldogs allocation is gone (they gave us a measley five and a half bays I think).

Not sure if any processed. Fingers crossed I get an email.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    Holy hell, that was stressful. I couldn’t physically get the transactions to process before the site timer would run out- the credit card processing would just spin it’s wheels and go nowhere. Looks like the bulldogs allocation is gone (they gave us a measley five and a half bays I think).

Not sure if any processed. Fingers crossed I get an email.
    Yeah Fingers crossed mate...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Yeah Fingers crossed mate...
    Colleague at work is Priority 1 Port and his went on sale at the same time. His wife had five computers going and still couldn’t get them- same issue (would time out on processing).

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets for Saturday night's preliminary final between at Adelaide Oval are currently sold out.

If any further tickets become available as a result of unused allocations, they will be released via Ticketek on Thursday September 9 at 2pm (ACST).
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

So it took a while to come through, but I eventually got an email saying that one of the trillion transactions must have actually been processed (despite them all timing out).

I managed to get 5 tickets together and (randomly) one adult in the next bay. Not a massive drama as my boy usually sits on a lap so he can see.

*Side note: I don't get that it has been called a "sell out" if there are potentially unused allocations going to sale on Thursday. Wouldn't all allocations be exhausted for it to be a sellout?

Post Thanks / Like

So it took a while to come through, but I eventually got an email saying that one of the trillion transactions must have actually been processed (despite them all timing out).

I managed to get 5 tickets together and (randomly) one adult in the next bay. Not a massive drama as my boy usually sits on a lap so he can see.

*Side note: I don't get that it has been called a "sell out" if there are potentially unused allocations going to sale on Thursday. Wouldn't all allocations be exhausted for it to be a sellout?
    Congrats - hope the dogs supporters are loud and proud. Make sure your family hollers extra loud for all we woofers.

7. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens-

I have three separate transactions appearing in my bank and my Ticketek account shows 12 tickets (6 of which don’t show a seat number yet). I have definitely been charged for 12.

9. Likes Throughandthrough liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens-

I have three separate transactions appearing in my bank and my Ticketek account shows 12 tickets (6 of which don’t show a seat number yet). I have definitely been charged for 12.
    Well you'll be easy to pick out in the crowd.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens-

Spare seats you say.... I'm sorting a boat, I'll meet you at Glenelg.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Spare seats you say.... I'm sorting a boat, I'll meet you at Glenelg.
    can I come
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

13. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    can I come
    If you own a boat, know how to drive a boat or possess any navigational skills then yes.

There is a chance this could go the way of that infamous 3 hour tour so a colourful cast of characters on the boat is a must.

15. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More importantly...
    Just emailled this to the club

Good afternoon, I’m a Social Club member living in Adelaide, at the moment we can fly to/from Perth

When (if..) the dogs make the grand final will be I offered the chance to purchase a ticket, the same as I would be if it was a “normal” year at the G?

Need to know before I book a flight late Saturday night!

Thanks

Dylan Webb (Western Bulldogs)
    Sep 9, 2021, 4:35 PM GMT+10
    Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your email.

Assuming no restrictions are between the SA/WA border I can confirm as a social club member you will be able to purchase a ticket to the Grand Final in our priority windows.

We will be sending out information on ticketing for Grand Final Sunday if we progress.

Kind regards,
    Western Bulldogs Membership Department
    Western Bulldogs
    Tel: 03 8899 7414
    Web: www.westernbulldogs.com.au

Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens-

Probably a mile late, but my son missed out, will pay face price if there's one left

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    Probably a mile late, but my son missed out, will pay face price if there's one left
    Flicked you a reply to the PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all,

I now have one Adult ($65) and one child ($20) Prelim tickets available in Row G, directly behind the goals at the Northern end (a bay allocated to the Dogs).

I’d like to see them end up in Bulldogs hands if possible and would rather not separate, thus posting here. I am pretty sure child tickets can be upgraded to adult at the gate (or just pass on through when it’s really busy).

Let me know if you or someone deserving you know would like them (before I offer them up elsewhere).

Cheers