Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

I would have priority 2 member codes (2 adults and a teen) available for a long-time member of WOOF. (On sale window is coming Tu between 11-5 Perth time). Disclaimer: Has to be a long-time member of WOOF.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    OK now i'm worried

Did any other EJ people get an SMS?

Looking at the club site eligible members for GF tickets will get a text yesterday ( I didnt)

The Priority 1 window is for all eligible access members in Western Australia, members in states with open borders to Western Australia, and Charles Sutton Premiership Circle members.
    The Priority 2 on-sale window is for EJ Whitten Social Club members.
    The Priority 3 on-sale window is for all other Western Bulldogs access members.

I'm an EJ member living in SA (Open borders) - am i priority 1 or 2?

As i said didnt get an SMS at all

#stressed

Would be cr apped off if i miss out
    Although I’m gutted to be missing out like all Woofers unable to have the freedom, I’m happy to help you out with mine if things don’t work out T&T? I have the Club email with barcodes.

3. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Loud&ProudWoofer Guest

G'day woofers. Hoping for the best here but I would love to be able to go to the game with the wife and the 2 kids and support the mighty doggies. I reckon the crowd will be on the dirty demons bandwagon so the more doggies supporter the better! I've only just signed up to this forum as I'm not much of a forums kinda guy and wasn't keen on using my work email address but being able to support the doggies in the GF gave me all the encouragement I needed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    Although I’m gutted to be missing out like all Woofers unable to have the freedom, I’m happy to help you out with mine if things don’t work out T&T? I have the Club email with barcodes.
    Cheers mate (and everyone), the club has sent me an email directly in response this morning and am category a, cheers everyone, dnt know why i didnt get sms or email

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to help with mine, however, a family member in Perth has hit me up.

Quick question, in lieu of a certain level of online literacy it's best I do the purchasing. With this being the case, should I put the ticket in his name?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife's nephew working in Tassie for a year or so and I have offered him my barcodes. He is working on airfares and accommodation and looks like he will go, otherwise I would have been happy to give to another woofer.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve heard about scammers getting barcodes and then selling them on to parties obviously not known to the actual member. I just thought I’d let members know so they can make informed decisions about giving them away to people they don’t know. Hopefully they don’t waste their time here with active law enforcement among the membership here.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

9. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy to provide my EJ Whitten Social Club barcode to a long time WOOF member or to someone who a long-term WOOF member recommends. Hmu.

Post Thanks / Like

I have provided our 2 social club barcodes to a dogs supporting friend of friend in WA, hopefully 2 more voices for the cause.

12. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Mantis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Spent over an hour and a half trying to get through to the membership department, have not received any emails and wish to pass on details to WA member.
    Three times now after being on hold for 20-30minutes they just hang up.
    Sent email and received an automated reply to check my details online( did and they are correct), this is all after several weeks ago asking them to check to see why my son gets emails and I don’t.
    Received emails for the next two weeks and now not again.
    Really shite from the club.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    Spent over an hour and a half trying to get through to the membership department, have not received any emails and wish to pass on details to WA member.
    Three times now after being on hold for 20-30minutes they just hang up.
    Sent email and received an automated reply to check my details online( did and they are correct), this is all after several weeks ago asking them to check to see why my son gets emails and I don’t.
    Received emails for the next two weeks and now not again.
    Really shite from the club.
    Just use your barcodes from membership ticket, they don't change.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

15. Thanks KT31 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe my luck to be honest living in Perth and a life long doggies fan, I missed out on 2016 due to a late week job offer I couldn't turn down.
    I watched our boys lose that lead in '97 prelim to Adelaide on my 18th birthday.

I am so grateful to my eastern state bulldog angel that has provided me with barcodes for the chance to go.

Don't think for one minute I don't feel for all you guys in lockdown or unable to go, I'll definitely be cheering for you all if I get the chance to support our boys home
    Because you cant beat the boys of the BULLDOG breed!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LostDog View Post
    I can't believe my luck to be honest living in Perth and a life long doggies fan, I missed out on 2016 due to a late week job offer I couldn't turn down.
    I watched our boys lose that lead in '97 prelim to Adelaide on my 18th birthday.
    Really happy for you mate and hopefully the boys bring it home for you!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a priority 3 barcode available for woofers. It's only 1 barcode but any long term woofers can send me a DM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mate fingers crossed after so many Prelim losses I've seen
    Because you cant beat the boys of the BULLDOG breed!!!!!