Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

From Ticketmaster website. Will probably get an email tomorrow about the ticketing for the Good Friday match.

ONSALE TIMES
    Priority 1 Home Member Onsale
    Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 13:00
    Until:
    Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 9:00

Priority 2 Home Member Onsale
    Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 15:00
    Until:

Priority 3 Home Member Onsale
    Tue 30 Mar 2021 @ 17:00
    Until:

Away Member Onsale
    Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 10:00
    Until:
    Wed 31 Mar 2021 @ 12:00

General Onsale
    Wed. 31 Mar. 2021 @ 13:00
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

2. Thanks GVGjr, azabob, cinder thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    UPDATE for Latest Round

Round 3 away game v North Melbourne at Marvel

AFL MEMBERS

Tuesday March 30th

* 10am Gold and Silver members of competing Clubs
    * 11am All Remaining AFL Members

Western Bulldogs members (away)

Wednesday March 31

* 10:00am through to 12.00pm

General Public

* Wed. 31 Mar. 2021 from 13:00

Remember away games barcode is different.
    Away members will receive a FREE ticket for level 3, or you can pay for a seat on level 1 and 2
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

4. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit confused. I just have a regular membership, yet the email says I have away access and can get a free ticket for level 3. I thought round 1 was a once off benefit for paying membership in 2020?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I'm a bit confused. I just have a regular membership, yet the email says I have away access and can get a free ticket for level 3. I thought round 1 was a once off benefit for paying membership in 2020?
    I have the same. I never buy away membership, but looks like they have accounted for it this year and given us a freebee, probably due to last year?

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Away members will receive a FREE ticket for level 3, or you can pay for a seat on level 1 and 2
    So during the away member sale between 10am-12pm we can get Level 1 or 2 seats if we pay a bit more?
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    So during the away member sale between 10am-12pm we can get Level 1 or 2 seats if we pay a bit more?
    I believe so

9. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe so
    Will see how we go on Wednesday. It is just good to be going to the footy again. Hopefully another Dogs victory on Good Friday to keep that 100% record.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Actually I read it as to upgrade it needs to be during the general admission sale.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

12. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ticketing Tips | Away member access for Round 3

Western Bulldogs away members will be eligible to redeem a $0 ticket to the Club’s Good Friday (4:20pm, 2 April) clash against North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium.

The Bulldogs will return to Good Friday football for the first time since 2017, participating in the Kick for the Kids clash raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Wednesday (31 March) morning’s away member priority on-sale window (10am-12pm), via Ticketmaster.

1. Your away member barcode

You will require your AWAY member barcode to redeem your $0 ticket for Friday’s twilight clash match. This is different to your home membership card barcode which you would have used to redeem tickets for our Round 2 home match against the Eagles.
    An email will be sent to all away access members on Monday (29 March) afternoon containing this. If you did not receive this by Tuesday morning, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line ‘Please update my email’.
    Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too via their MyBulldogs account?here.

2. Away club member on-sale window

Western Bulldogs members with away access can redeem their $0 ticket in the Level 3 General Reserve (Beyond Premium) between 10am and 12pm on Wednesday 31 March via?Ticketmaster.

REDEEM TICKET | Bookmark this link to the Ticketmaster purchase page for the match.

After this time, any remaining tickets will be opened to the general public for purchase from 1pm, Wednesday 31 March. Subject to availability, away access members yet to redeem a ticket will have a secondary opportunity to access tickets at this time too. Members wishing to upgrade to seats across Level 1 and Level 2 will be able to do so by paying the relevant upgrade fees. This opportunity will only be available in the general public on sale.

3. Selecting your seat

Upon entering the Ticketmaster website via the link above, there are two ways to select a seat.

• To redeem a $0 ticket members must select section Level 3 Beyond Premium and choose a seat(s), subject to capacity.
    • Select 'Best Available' - you will be allocated the best available seat(s) on Level 3 Beyond Premium subject to capacity.

4. Tickets will be on-sale via Ticketmaster

Tickets for this away match at Marvel Stadium are available via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up now. If you do have Ticketmaster account from accessing tickets to previous Marvel Stadium matches, be sure to login and check that all your details are correct. It’s better to reset your password now than have trouble logging in on the day.
    5. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends
    You will be able to book up to six (6) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple family members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each individual away member barcode as part of the booking process. There will be no guest passes available, you will need away member barcode for every ticket you look to redeem.
    Members can check their individual barcodes via their MyBulldogs account here.

6. Digital ticketing only, member cards won’t get you access

Unlike previous seasons, AFL matches in 2021 will be fully ticketed and fully digital. To access Marvel Stadium you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster. Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due to contact tracing and social distancing restrictions. Ensure you save your tickets on your phone so you’re ready for match day.

7. Accessible ticketing

Patrons requiring accessible seating will have the option to call Ticketmaster’s Marvel Stadium hotline 1300 883 622 or complete the form?on Ticketmaster’s website.

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 5pm (AEST) seven days a week and forms should be completed as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the event.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding away match access for Round 3, or using your 2021 match, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    This should answer your query: Looks like we were given free upgrades

Why is my 'Away games upgrade' not visible on my membership card?

For 2021 all members who received a FREE upgrade to away games will not see this referenced on their membership cards.
    The FREE access members receive will be in the form of tickets that will need to be redeemed at no charge via the relevant ticketing agent.

As capacities for AFL venues are still being confirmed ahead of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership season the details for when these tickets go on-sale are yet to be finalised.

Please be assured that your away game access is part of your 2021 membership on details on how to redeem your FREE tickets will be confirmed once the relevant information becomes available.

15. Thanks Axe Man thanked for this post
    Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This should answer your query: Looks like we were given free upgrades

Why is my 'Away games upgrade' not visible on my membership card?

For 2021 all members who received a FREE upgrade to away games will not see this referenced on their membership cards.
    The FREE access members receive will be in the form of tickets that will need to be redeemed at no charge via the relevant ticketing agent.

As capacities for AFL venues are still being confirmed ahead of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership season the details for when these tickets go on-sale are yet to be finalised.

Please be assured that your away game access is part of your 2021 membership on details on how to redeem your FREE tickets will be confirmed once the relevant information becomes available.
    Seems that way. I thought the free upgrade was just for round 1, or perhaps another game if you didn't take it up for round 1. I guess we will see if it continues throughout the season. I'm not complaining though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Actually I read it as to upgrade it needs to be during the general admission sale.
    So you could redeem the free Level 3 ticket using the away access barcode then if you wanted upgrade to Level 1 or 2 by paying extra when the general sale starts from 1pm no barcode with that one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I was able to pay the extra 15$ for the upgrade to L1 during the member sale.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

19. Likes azabob, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    I was able to pay the extra 15$ for the upgrade to L1 during the member sale.
    Same. It kept trying to put me up the back of lvl 3 but I eventually got 1.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Same. It kept trying to put me up the back of lvl 3 but I eventually got 1.
    All the tickets I was offered were in nosebleed rows. Tried probably half a dozen times for something better but no bueno. I expect the crowd to be relatively light on so I plan on just moving to some better seats once the game starts
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

22. Likes Grantysghost liked this post