Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Yeah I’m in Row S this week. I didn’t even know there was a Row S.
    Yeah got Row C for the Eagles game and Row B for the North game and Row N for this one. This game will hardly sell out.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

So it clearly doesn't matter if you get online early - in fact, you may be better off waiting.
    In previous weeks I was online immediately at the opening times for ticket purchases. Round 1 was in absolute nosebleed. Round 2, was ok - level 2, row P I think.

Yesterday, didn't get a chance to book tickets until 7pm last night - and got Level 2, row A on the half forward flank.

Obviously a good result for me, but absolute rubbish that 'best available' is really not the case when you make the effort to get online straight away.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    So it clearly doesn't matter if you get online early - in fact, you may be better off waiting.
    In previous weeks I was online immediately at the opening times for ticket purchases. Round 1 was in absolute nosebleed. Round 2, was ok - level 2, row P I think.

Yesterday, didn't get a chance to book tickets until 7pm last night - and got Level 2, row A on the half forward flank.

Obviously a good result for me, but absolute rubbish that 'best available' is really not the case when you make the effort to get online straight away.
    I've had more luck when I've been specific with my seating.

In the first few rounds I just opted 'best available' and got rubbish, but this week I ticked Level 2 Premium and I got L2 Aisle 32 Row D (ironically close to where my membership seats are).
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

I missed my member window to purchase a ticket. Does this now mean I can't purchase my ticket at all unless I buy one?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I missed my member window to purchase a ticket. Does this now mean I can't purchase my ticket at all unless I buy one?
    No not at all. You can still get your $0 ticket, or upgrade if you wish. You will probably end up with a better seat today than if you booked during the member window.

6. Thanks 1eyedog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    No not at all. You can still get your $0 ticket, or upgrade if you wish. You will probably end up with a better seat today than if you booked during the member window.
    Yeah I did jump on when GA started and got my seat.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Any woofers in Level 1 Aisle 36
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

L2 Section 30 - $117 for two tickets (using my membership) to get half, half decent seats. Not happy jan.
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    L2 Section 30 - $117 for two tickets (using my membership) to get half, half decent seats. Not happy jan.
    Call 000 - that is criminal.
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

Are you a bronze member?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Got tickets for my brother & nephew right on 5 PM Tuesday and it was row N Level 3.

Early access for the Eagles game worked (Level 3 row C on the wing) but has seen poor returns since.

Will wait til later in the window next time, which is a joke
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

So there’s a fee for entry to every match, an inability to get the best seats in a given section, no access to VFL games...so what do we actually get with our memberships again?
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    So there’s a fee for entry to every match, an inability to get the best seats in a given section, no access to VFL games...so what do we actually get with our memberships again?
    The warm fuzzy feeling.

Was the membership prices reduced this year?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I would've either gone level three for $0 or said hard pass...
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I explored tix for gws match at different times, trying different methods eg best available vs selecting specific areas or cost - despite cost noted in options final cost was extraordinarily high eg be $100 and $200 something per ticket even after selecting lower cost seating areas. Then a few random times could find $34 ticket with $6 booking fee on top of that. Seems criminal that thru can inflate prices in seemingly random way unless it’s a glitch in their system (not like they’ve had long enough to sort it out.....).

Unable to go now anyway but gee it turns you off even thinking about buying tix.