Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    If I am reading my email right, we only have access to a $70 ticket?

I wish that stadium would burn to the ground.
    If you look up the term "White Elephant" this ground should pop-up!

Where do they get the nerve to charge exorbitant Admission Fees and limiting the Bullies Fans to 200, given this ground has been bankrolled by Govt Funds?!?! They have no right to dictate.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong but i believe they even made a Loss last year? How much of a tailwind can this club get and still have deliver a result like that?

Post Thanks / Like

If I am reading my email right, we only have access to a $70 ticket?

I wish that stadium would burn to the ground.
    If you look up the term "White Elephant" this ground should pop-up!

Where do they get the nerve to charge exorbitant Admission Fees and limiting the Bullies Fans to 200, given this ground has been bankrolled by Govt Funds?!?! They have no right to dictate.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong but i believe they even made a Loss last year? How much of a tailwind can this club get and still have deliver a result like that?

Post Thanks / Like

I considered going, however it’s a shit stadium, $70 bucks a ticket and to be one of very few Bulldog supporters amongst 6800 feral Cats.
    It’s a huge pass from me.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'll be going courtesy of a close friend who is also a painful Geelong supporter.

Free ticket is a win, but lord give me strength if we lose.
    W00F!

5. Likes Bulldog4life, Eastdog, Threedogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheer loudly TBB for all of us Dogs fans back in Melbourne. Little River I believe both in the City of Greater Geelong and Wyndham. You must be in the greater Geelong part TBB.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

7. Likes The Bulldogs Bite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'll be going courtesy of a close friend who is also a painful Geelong supporter.

Goodluck my friend, I'll be praying for you.
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

9. Likes The Bulldogs Bite, Threedogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it hard to go with opposition supporters.

Hopefully the boys get up.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I find it hard to go with opposition supporters.

Hopefully the boys get up.
    I hate it.

12. Likes I'm Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The epitome of high risk, high reward right there.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

14. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    The epitome of high risk, high reward right there.
    I like to live dangerously.
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Cheer loudly TBB for all of us Dogs fans back in Melbourne. Little River I believe both in the City of Greater Geelong and Wyndham. You must be in the greater Geelong part TBB.
    Yep - Lara ED!
    W00F!

17. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I hate it.
    Yep same here. Always want to be around fellow Doggies people.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

19. Likes I'm Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    ROUND 16

Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne

Ticketing Tips | Home member access for Round 16

Western Bulldogs home members with Marvel Stadium access, will be eligible to redeem a ticket to Sunday’s home match against North Melbourne.

Bulldogs home members will have access to redeem tickets on Wednesday afternoon (30 June) with the general public ticket on-sale from 1pm, Thursday (1 June) subject to availability.

Members can book up to 10 tickets per transaction, including guest passes.

Below is the essential information you’ll need to redeem your ticket as part of Wednesday’s member priority on-sale window, via Ticketmaster. If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, we recommend you set one up ahead of the on-sale.

1. Your home member barcode?
    You will require your HOME member barcode to redeem your ticket for Sunday's (4 July) match against North Melbourne. An email will be sent to all home access members on Tuesday morning (29 June) containing this.

If you have not received this email by Wednesday morning, please contact membership@westernbulldogs.com.au with your correct email address using the subject line “Please update my email.”

Members can check their individual barcodes themselves too via their MyBulldogs account here.

2. Home club member on-sale window
    Western Bulldogs home access members with will have the opportunity to redeem their ticket across one of three?on-sale windows, opening on Wednesday afternoon (30 June) and all closing at 9am, Thursday 1 July. These on-sale windows are as follows.

Wednesday, 30 June, 1pm: Western Bulldogs Members

1pm | Priority 1 - Gold Members
    3pm | Priority 2 - Silver Members
    5pm | Priority 3 - Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members
    All?off-sale?at?9am Thursday 1 July

The on-sale windows for each respective membership category is expected to have minimal impact on the subsequent windows. Seats will be withheld to ensure tickets are available for each priority window. The Priority 1 window is reserved for Gold Members (Level 2 seating), Priority 2 for Silver Members and Priority 3 for Bronze, Ballarat, Interstate and Country members.

Gold members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 2 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Gold members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*.

Silver members looking to redeem a ticket* on Level 1 will be required to pay a $10 stadium fee per seat ($5 for juniors). Alternatively, Silver members can redeem a ticket at a $0 fee no charge on Level 3*.

Bronze, Country, Interstate and Ballarat 4 game members will be able to redeem a ticket at a $0 fee on Level 3*. To redeem a $0 ticket members must select the section Level 3 and then choose a seat(s) in either the Premium or Beyond Premium category, subject to capacity.

Stadium fees for Gold and Silver members were previously built-in to the cost of reserved seat memberships and have been removed in 2021. This new on-demand ticketing fee structure ensures members only pay for games they attend.

*Subject to capacity

3. Booking tickets to sit with family and friends?
    You will be able to book up to ten (10) tickets in one transaction. If you plan to book tickets for multiple members in the one transaction, or to secure seats with friends, you will need to submit each home barcode as part of the booking process to sit together.

Members wishing to sit together must have the same tier of membership product. Gold Members can only book with Gold Members to access Level 2 seating; Silver Members can only book with Silver Members to access Level 1 seating; Bronze, Interstate, Country and Ballarat members can only book with one another to access Level 3 seating.

As part of an enhanced effort to support contract tracing, a name and mobile number must be supplied for every ticket that is purchased or redeemed. For juniors and dependents without a mobile phone, a parent or guardian may supply their number instead.

To access the stadium you will need to use the digital ticket issued to you by Ticketmaster.

Members will not be able to scan-in to games using their membership card due.

4. Accessible Seating

Please contact Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements.

Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating hotline is 1300 446 925 or you can email your requests to accessibletickets@ticketmaster.com.au. Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.

The Ticketmaster Accessible Bookings team are available 9am – 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday seven days a week.

5. EJ Whitten Social Club Room won’t operate at Round 16

Due to Marvel Stadium’s COVID safe plan, movement within the stadium is limited to the segment in which you are seated. As such, access to the Victory Room is not possible for EJ Whitten Social Club members across the stadium as it has been in the past.

Based on this, and AFL recommendations, we will not have a Social Club room for Sunday’s This will be reviewed on a round-by-round basis.

Have you got any further questions?

If you have any further questions regarding Round 16 match access, or using your 2021 membership, please email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or visit our online FAQs.
    Latest Ticketing

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

21. Thanks Eastdog, dadsgirl16 thanked for this post
    Likes I'm Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AFL members can get tickets now (well since 11am), pretty easy.

I got one just in case my mate has trouble getting members tickets at 1pm

Post Thanks / Like

No increase in crowds to 85% this weekend as previously announced.

Fortunately 25,000 should be more than enough v North at 4:40pm on a Sunday.