Thanks Thanks:  62
Likes Likes:  308
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Yeah, it seems palatable to me. 5 day lockdown in Victoria, games played in front of no fans, bye the week after, we cross our fingers and hope this shit passes so we can proceed as scheduled. By bringing the bye forward, you also give the league time to formulate a contingency if it all goes south.
    5 days might be wishful thinking, too many exposure sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it seems palatable to me. 5 day lockdown in Victoria, games played in front of no fans, bye the week after, we cross our fingers and hope this shit passes so we can proceed as scheduled. By bringing the bye forward, you also give the league time to formulate a contingency if it all goes south.
    Contingency is that whoever is on top wins the flag. Only fair way to do it IMHO.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    5 days might be wishful thinking, too many exposure sites.
    Yeah, 5 days is optimistic. Likely it'll be 7 days to 'flatten the curve'...we all know how that ended up last time.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, 5 days is optimistic. Likely it'll be 7 days to 'flatten the curve'...we all know how that ended up last time.
    I’ve just read minimum 7 days, which means way more than 7 days ! *checks toilet paper cupboard*

5. Likes WBFC4FFC, EasternWest, HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I’ve just read minimum 7 days, which means way more than 7 days ! *checks toilet paper cupboard*
    I'm a lot more flat about this than I was last year. Honestly thought we'd learned enough, implemented the right processes to stop the need for a long term lockdown.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

No crowds

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a lot more flat about this than I was last year. Honestly thought we'd learned enough, implemented the right processes to stop the need for a long term lockdown.
    Appalling Vaccine Roll-out by The Fed and The Feds still absconding their duty on Quarantine is the reason we are here! Four Corners Monday night was all over this.

This new variant is way more contagious. Singapore is going through a month of Lockdown and I trust their competency over the drop-kicks in Canberra any day of the week!

9. Likes HOSE B ROMERO, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WBFC4FFC View Post
    Appalling Vaccine Roll-out by The Fed and The Feds still absconding their duty on Quarantine is the reason we are here! Four Corners Monday night was all over this.

This new variant is way more contagious. Singapore is going through a month of Lockdown and I trust their competency over the drop-kicks in Canberra any day of the week!
    Every state has to deal with the vax roll out and quarantine, yet only Victoria seems to get hit with significant outbreaks.

We've reacted way too slowly this time around, lock down should have been in place 3 days ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Every state has to deal with the vax roll out and quarantine, yet only Victoria seems to get hit with significant outbreaks.

We've reacted way too slowly this time around, lock down should have been in place 3 days ago.
    Hindsight is great but the cases popping up now would have still occurred (to this point).

Post Thanks / Like

Hindsight is great but the cases popping up now would have still occurred (to this point).
    The dozens we'll have in the coming days wouldn't have.

Post Thanks / Like

Taiwan went from no cases for almost a year, and now well over 300 per day
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    ROUND 12

Western Bulldogs v Fremantle

Ticketing Tips | Away member access for Round 12

Western Bulldogs members residing in Western Australia with an interstate five game membership or higher, are eligible to redeem a $0 ticket for the Club’s away match against the Dockers at Optus Stadium on Sunday 6 June at 4.40pm (AWST).

check the tips above
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...ats-dogs-clash

Members-only crowd allowed for Cats-Dogs clash
    By AFL Media

A crowd of up to 7000 fans will be allowed to attend Friday night's Geelong v Western Bulldogs clash at GMHBA Stadium, after the Victorian Government announced that COVID-19 restrictions would be eased.

However, all spectators must be club members and live in the regional areas close to Geelong, acting Premier James Merlino said on Wednesday afternoon.

No Geelong or Western Bulldogs fans who live in Melbourne will be allowed to attend the game.

The Club is awaiting confirmation of ticketing allocations for Bulldogs’ members living in and around the Geelong region, and will communicate information to those members in due course.

More to come.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping it to Geelong and surrounding LGAs makes absolutely no sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping it to Geelong and surrounding LGAs makes absolutely no sense.
    Yeah I'm struggling to figure that one out too. Why can't I and any other regional members not from around Geelong access the game?

I mean there's no way I am driving over 2 hours to sit in the cold and wet in Geelong (again), but I'm not sure why it isn't an option.