Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training 2021 Season

Crikey what is the deal there?

Koch had a word to Marshall or what.

This unfortunately will not be considered a real season by myself *

*unless we win.

Post Thanks / Like

So are we just not going to train now? This is insanity.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    So are we just not going to train now? This is insanity.
    Serious bush league stuff. Pro sportsmen not able to train before the biggest game of their season.

Beyond insanity.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the President or CEO right now?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Round 23: SA government doesn’t want Port players near dogs players. So Dogs players have to go into hard quarantine for 4 days.

Week 1: ‘Where do you want to plays dogs?’ Adelaide. ‘Sure, go quarantine in Tassie.’

Week 2: ‘We’d like an earlier game’. ‘No, you get a hallway pass in quarantine’. No change

Week 3: After quarantining in Perth, ‘we’d like to train please’. SA government, ‘no training for you’.

Getting walked over. I’m not sure Peter Gordon would have taken a month of this and not done something.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this game should have been in Perth
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

8. Likes The Bulldogs Bite, Doc26 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Round 23: SA government doesn’t want Port players near dogs players. So Dogs players have to go into hard quarantine for 4 days.

Week 1: ‘Where do you want to plays dogs?’ Adelaide. ‘Sure, go quarantine in Tassie.’

Week 2: ‘We’d like an earlier game’. ‘No, you get a hallway pass in quarantine’. No change

Week 3: After quarantining in Perth, ‘we’d like to train please’. SA government, ‘no training for you’.

Getting walked over. I’m not sure Peter Gordon would have taken a month of this and not done something.

I'm really not liking the quietness of our new president...
    "Its always good to win the Ashes test match'' - Libba, AFL Grand Final, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait until some of the other things our travelling party have been exposed to/denied over the past three weeks comes out. It's a complete s@#t show.

11. Likes Testekill, Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a joke. The SA gov cannot be taken seriously. I wouldn’t listen to a word of their advice. Insanity.

To me, this just makes the asterisk even bigger if Port win it this year. You’re digging your own hole ninkumpoops. This is far from a level playing field. We’ve had to go on a circus trip around the country, live in hotel rooms to rightfully play at your home ground. But then not allowing us to train!!?? GAGF! It’s almost cheating.

Yep, this game should have been in Perth. No question. The AFL should have had the balls to say enough is enough. We’re moving the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    Who is she!? Yeah I know there’s an article but seriously, talk about nothingness. Bring back PG.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    Who is she!? Yeah I know there’s an article but seriously, talk about nothingness. Bring back PG.

I always felt that bringing on someone who was also the VC of a major corporation (*!*!*!*!ing Disney/Marvel) was a bad idea when it comes to time management.

15. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I always felt that bringing on someone who was also the VC of a major corporation (*!*!*!*!ing Disney/Marvel) was a bad idea when it comes to time management.
    Marvel stadium is our home ground. Chris Hemsworth is our highest profile fan. That photo he sent out was a serious marketing opportunity. I don’t know why we haven’t tried more in that space.

17. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Marvel stadium is our home ground. Chris Hemsworth is our highest profile fan. That photo he sent out was a serious marketing opportunity. I don’t know why we haven’t tried more in that space.

Exactly. It reeks of incompetence, we have access to the worlds biggest franchise and movie stars (Who love us) and it's radio silence on all fronts.

Radio silence from our president as well, outside of the initial ''Im' glad to be President'' I haven't seen anything from her.

Post Thanks / Like

Imagine the kids who would want to barrack for Thor's team..!

I'm in agreement and all for milking this cash cow as much as possible.

20. Likes bulldogsthru&thru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been stewing on this for awhile, after having two legendary Presidents pushing our agenda and bringing us out of the dark, we cannot afford to go backwards by having a President who has no media presence and doesn't speak for us.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

22. Likes Testekill, Vred, Sedat, The Bulldogs Bite liked this post