It's madness! Four talls will never work... until it does?

Our forward set up right now seems to be going pretty well - one of Bruce, Naughton or English seems to take charge every week.
Traditionally, four talls makes a team too "top heavy" but what does that mean? A lack of defensive pressure because talls are meant to be slow, which allows the opposition to take the ball out of our F50 more easily.

Well, I actually think it can work. Naughton is either our best at applying ground ball pressure, or damn close to it. English is surprisingly ok at the ground ball game too, as you'd expect from a guy who was predominantly a midfielder throughout his junior career. We have in fact played four talls together occasionally this year is you consider Bont is Chris Grant's height.

Of course, the rolled-gold developing elephant in the room is Marra. He's quick - seriously quick - looks agile, and will likely press for gametime in the back half of the season. I think his pace would actually work in the F50 which admittedly isn't completely settled with McNeil not a lock and a resting mid often played there too. Where that leaves Hannan when fit I'm not sure, but does anyone else think four talls (provided a couple of them are lightning) could work?

In the 70s they said four quicks at test level would never work. Then along came the Windies...