Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  31

View Poll Results: How many wins would you give up for success this week?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • One. I hate them.

11 39.29%
  • Two. I really hate them.

5 17.86%
  • Three. I won’t eat oranges or carrots anymore.

0 0%
  • Four. I don’t even look at the sunset because of the hues.

1 3.57%
  • All Five. And I can’t believe you asked!

11 39.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How much do you hate the Orange - A test!

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    My mum always said “you should never hate anyone”. My mum was wrong. I literally HATE them with a passion. I HATE everything about them, especially the concessions they received to be fast tracked. The team had 3 of the biggest flogs in the AFL in Greene, Shaw, and Mumford. I never wanted them to see success, and I celebrated their GF debacle like they had lost to the dogs.

I want to see them lose EVERY game, against us or anyone.

HATE in biblical block letters.
    Love It
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Likes DOG GOD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post
    I'll take it a step further; their making the top of the mountain and shitting themselves just replaced the hate with disdain and apathy. They were our big rivals in that period and they ended up ending their big run without any tangible success. They were on the receiving end of a one sided beating and they still haven't gotten that mojo back.
    This was a glorious experience. I had last years game circled in the calendar for months. I planned on letting every one of them know it in the small way a fan can from the stands.

It’s such a shame that next year will be too late to remind them properly.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Westy.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Young's concentration is atrocious. GWS get an easy clearance from forward of stoppage and he is just floating infront of his opponent.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    My mum always said “you should never hate anyone”. My mum was wrong. I literally HATE them with a passion. I HATE everything about them, especially the concessions they received to be fast tracked. The team had 10 of the biggest flogs in the solar system in Greene, Shaw, Mumford, Patton, Davis, Lobb, Cameron, Shiel, Palmer and Devon bloody Smith. I never wanted them to see success, and I celebrated their GF debacle like they had lost to the dogs.

I want to see them lose EVERY game, against us or anyone.

HATE in biblical block letters.
    Fixed
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.afl.com.au/news/601842/g...umpire-tirade-

Could these guys get any more pathetic? Wonder if they'll complain about getting booed again too.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

8. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post

Could these guys get any more pathetic? Wonder if they'll complain about getting booed again too.
    That is truly bizarre.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Can we get an investigation as to why the umpiring changed then after half time?

Granted we got the rub of the green but no more so than you see in any other games. Entitled brats they are in Sydney. You know things aren’t going well when you have to blame umpiring.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if they played the ball once in a while they’d get a free kick.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

12. Likes bulldogtragic, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

McCartney should worry more about not being an all round terrible operator.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post

Should be suspended from attending any AFL venue for a month plus. Misconduct, bringing the game into disrepute or other. If McCartney can do this without real consequence the flow down to local footy is real. This happened to me, both after the game, when I was umpiring local footy two decades ago. Both in the top 5 worst things to happen as an umpire. This is one of those times when the AFEL looking after one of their own could actually create a toxic situation for vulnerable local umpires.

How’s the mentality? A football manager feels entitled to barge in to the umpires room and complain. That’s GWS in a nutshell.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

15. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Should be suspended from attending any AFL venue for a month plus. Misconduct, bringing the game into disrepute or other. If McCartney can do this without real consequence the flow down to local footy is real. This happened to me, both after the game, when I was umpiring local footy two decades ago. Both in the top 5 worst things to happen as an umpire. This is one of those times when the AFEL looking after one of their own could actually create a toxic situation for vulnerable local umpires.

How’s the mentality? A football manager feels entitled to barge in to the umpires room and complain. That’s GWS in a nutshell.
    Totally agree, but what is the bet AFEL treat the Orange differently and he gets a suspended fine

If the AFEL had balls, they would deduct points from them. That would soon stop anyone doing it.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

$20,000 Fine. Should’ve been suspended. I don’t know why the afel let him off the hook.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    $20,000 Fine. Should’ve been suspended. I don’t know why the afel let him off the hook.
    Because they own GWS so they don't want their employees staying home

What a proper dick he is anyhow. He must hold some animosity towards us for some reason.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

19. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    Because they own GWS so they don't want their employees staying home

What a proper dick he is anyhow. He must hold some animosity towards us for some reason.
    What gets me is, GWS. He thought this was a good decision to make. He’s their lead negotiator in the trade period on all trade decisions. Maybe he’s not really good at making smart decisions.