Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The eerie similarities between these Dogs and 2016 — and how they’re even better now

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Footy journos everywhere lamenting they can't recycle the 'Bulldogs need a key forward' storyline during trade week.
    Yeah they tried to move to the backline as our weakness only to be met with the most miserly defence, one of the best medium defence set ups in the comp that bats as deep as our midfield and Keathy, who right now is one of the top 3 key backs in the comp.

If Lew Young finds form and consistency there is simply no weakness.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The eerie similarities between these Dogs and 2016 — and how they’re even better now

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Yeah they tried to move to the backline as our weakness only to be met with the most miserly defence, one of the best medium defence set ups in the comp that bats as deep as our midfield and Keathy, who right now is one of the top 3 key backs in the comp.

If Lew Young finds form and consistency there is simply no weakness.
    “Having the least one on one contests inside defensive 50 is bad” was a truly inspired piece of shitbaggery.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

3. Likes jeemak liked this post