Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  256
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Port Adelaide R9 2021

Detouring from the Kayo discussion, An actual review of the match 6 days late. I didn’t get to see it until today because last Saturday night my sister (AKA The Other Libba Sister) got married.

It was a luxury to sit back and watch, knowing we won, knowing that we weathered whatever they threw at us. And with that luxury, I could only see the good, without the usual panic and angst of watching live. If injuries are kind, we are a real threat this year. Libba was just superb, Bont was sublime, and it was a really strong “bull-at-a-gate” performance from Bailey Smith. Watching in a relatively relaxed fashion I had greater appreciation of why McNeil, Hannan and Scott are in the team. They work very hard so that others can be the cream. Special kudos to Josh Bruce who I often viewed as lazy and unprofessional last year. His work rate is now phenomenal and he clunks those marks that he regularly spilt last year..while taking his turn in the ruck!

I love the high flying, athletic excitement machine Naughton and Cody is such a live wire. He makes footy fun again, all on his own..

But I was most impressed by our maligned defence. They absorbed so much intense pressure. Bailey Williams is such a linchpin these days, and Dureaya had a fine match. Occasionally I have been stupid enough to question whether Caleb Daniel costs us in the backline but on Saturday night he wasn’t just there for his excellent kicking but defended astoundingly well.

There must have been something I didn’t like?

Um...Bont’s new hairstyle is seriously underwhelming...
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

2. Likes jeemak, soupman, Happy Days, ratsmac, 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Port Adelaide R9 2021

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Offer sent to em today for $15

http://links.engage.ticketmaster.com...MgS2&mt=1&rt=0

but you have to be with Telstra, I got this email from AFL
    Sorry to bring it back to Kayo but I got this offer earlier yesterday. (the 15/mnth)

Whilst at the game browsing the AFL site they offered me $5/ month for 12 months.

Too good to refuse, I think it's through Telstra which my mobile service is.

Think I'll suspend my foxtel for a year and donate the difference to a worthy cause.
    Last edited by Grantysghost; 23-05-2021 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Removed pic