Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moment: Rnd 9 2021, vs Port Adelaide

Zaine Cordy's intercept mark with about 3 minutes left, Dixon was looking really dangerous every time he went near it in the last quarter but when Zaine grabbed that one I felt like we were home
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

2. Likes jeemak, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it has to be Jacko's kick from the boundary on the back flank into the centre to Treloar who got it to Roarke who then got it to JJ.

Just gave us a nibble before half time to make sure we felt like we were able to be in control.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

4. Likes soupman, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I think it has to be Jacko's kick from the boundary on the back flank into the centre to Treloar who got it to Roarke who then got it to JJ.

Just gave us a nibble before half time to make sure we felt like we were able to be in control.
    That was an incredible kick from Macrae and exactly the type of kick we didn't bite off and execute against the Tigers. It opened the game up when we were under the pump and got us back in it.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

When Hinkley skulled the remainder of his coke can in a fanatical way late in the last I knew we had it.

7. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post